New Job

Note: the next chapters will let us know what happened from 1981 to 1991 in our lovely couple's lives. I ask you to pay attention to the occasional time-jump. Enjoy!

______________________

Monday, December 7th 1981

Snapes' family home

Severus woke up slowly, a sleepy smile in his lips as he opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful woman he had his arms around.

Florence lay peacefully beside him, fast asleep, her back to his chest, and every breath he took, Severus could smell her delicate and delicious scents: clove, cinnamon, a hint of herbal tea, and the strongest of all of them: the sweet vanilla that always had his mouth watering.

He kissed her shoulder and caressed her side, touching the silk nightgown she was wearing. For the first time in days, they weren't naked in bed.

After the roller-coaster of emotions that their week had been, and all their intense love-making, plus the capture of Bellatrix and Rodolphus the day before, not to mention all the attention the twins demanded, when the sun went down Sunday night, Florence and Severus were beat, and they fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

He looked at the clock on the bedside table – it was half past four in the morning; he had to be in Hogwarts by seven, so that meant he had time to love on his wife a little bit.

Spooning her, holding her firmly against him, he touched down her body, from waist to her thighs and moving back up to her breasts, feeling her pebbled nipples, the shadow of them under that silk nightgown making him groan.

He loved seeing her in silk – and she knew it.

He caressed her nipples, while kissing the curve of her shoulder, making her sigh in her sleep.

Then he took a moment to cast Colloportus and Muffliato, before caressing her thighs, her arsecheeks, pulling her silk nightgown up and slowly getting her knickers down her legs.

Pulling her closer, his right arm under her head as his left hand touched her curves and played with her nipples again.

Severus trailed kisses and nips down her neck to the curve of her shoulder and Florence moaned softly in response.

Then he lowered his joggers, freeing his dick, and lifted her left leg, resting it over his thighs, exposing her pussy for him.

"Hmm... what are you doing, Sev?" she whispered, slowly waking up.

"Loving on my wife's sexy body," he replied, rubbing his dick on her pussy and slowly pressing in.

She whimpered softly and lifted her left arm to the back of his neck, fisting it in his hair, moaning deliciously as he entered her slowly; his hands touched her curves possessively, grabbing a breast and pinching her nipple, making her moan louder.

"Fucking delicious," he groaned as he watched her roll her hips, bathing his cock with her cream and allowing him to get deeper, despite her gripping him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around her and moved faster.

"Oh, fuck! Severus!" she gasped, "Yes! Keep doing that," she rolled her hips again, "Yes. Ohh. You're deep, YES!" she was lost in the intense pleasure taking over her body.

"Such a naughty princess, loving to wake up with a cock deep up her cunt," he whispered sexily in her ear.

"Yes," she moaned as he kept on torturing her nipples and moving deep into her pussy.