The Truth

Friday, December 4th, 1981

Severus woke up hours later, feeling unusually comfortable; his body wasn't burning in need and his cock- well, he was hard, but it wasn't anything near the insistent painful erection he had been having lately.

He blinked, not immediately recognising the bedroom he was waking up in. Then he turned on the bed and found a warm body close to his.

Florence.

She was lying on her side, facing him, the beautiful jade necklace back around her neck.

Severus brushed some hair off of her face and just looked at her. She was his – that was the biggest certainty of his life – and he was never letting her run away from him again. He'd get her to marry him and keep her barefoot and pregnant for the next five years.

She chuckled as she got a glimpse of his thoughts in her mind, opening her eyes, "Will you now?"

"Yes, I will," he smiled, getting her wand from the nightstand, "How was that spell again? Oh, yes, Menta spiritus," he cast, touching his lips and then hers, before putting her wand back on the nightstand and kissing her slowly, savouring the touch of her tongue against his.

Florence caressed his hair, turning her head to the side to kiss him deeper, while his hands touched her body; he cupped a breast and rolled her nipple with his thumb before touching the heart-shaped gemstone of her necklace.

"I'm glad to see it back. I never want to see it leave your neck again," he said.

"Don't ever act like a jealous dickhead again and it won't," she replied, with a glare.

He chuckled and moved his hand down, caressing the curve of her waist and going lower to grab her ass, feeling her rub her pussy on his thigh.

But she suddenly stopped moving, grimacing, "I'm all sticky."

"Yes, you are," he smirked.

"Don't you sound proud of that," she said over his lips, shaking her head.

"I sure am," he nodded.

"Well, no more sex for you until I take a shower."

Severus quickly got up and took her in his arms, carrying her to the bathroom, making her laugh.

He put her down and kissed her, before turning around to turn on the shower.

Florence touched his strong back, unable to stop smiling, too happy to put into words what she was feeling having him there with her.

He turned to look at her.

"I know exactly how you're feeling, love," he kissed her, walking into the shower stall with her, "For I feel the same," he got the soap and began washing her body, kissing her lips.

"Look at this..." he whispered, touching between her legs, "you have a lot of cum in your thighs."

"I know. And I love it," she replied, rubbing her body on his, sighing at the feel of his hands washing her thighs and her pussy, his slippery hands caressing between her arse cheeks, "I love the feeling of having you throbbing and filling me up with cum," she cupped his balls, "I can never reach a satisfying orgasm by my own hands."

Severus seemed surprised by her words. "Is that so?"

She continued: "I bought toys, tried spells," she sighed when his hands washed her nipples, "Nothing makes me cum like you do."

He kissed her lips and pushed her against the wall, "No woman gets me this hard, Flor." He pulled one of her legs up and rubbed his dick on her entrance, "I want to put my dick up your cunt and never get it out," he pressed in, entering her slowly. "This is my pussy!"