Another on the way

February 1987

Hogwarts

A week before Valentine's Day

Florence walked down to the dungeons in the middle of the afternoon for Severus had sent a school house-elf after her with the message that he needed her help with something.

She opened the door to his private quarters and found him in the living room, reading the Daily Prophet.

"What do you need, Severus?" she asked.

"Well, assistant," he drawled, folding the newspaper and leaving it on the side table, before walking towards her, "I have a problem that needs your assistance," he touched a hand down her back, his dark eyes letting her know exactly the kind of assistance he needed.

"Oh, really, Professor," Florence smiled, her hands moving down his chest, hooking her fingers on the waistband of his trousers, "And what seems to be the problem?" she rubbed her lips on his.

"I'll show you," he said, unzipping her dress and tugging in down, watching it pool at her feet.

"Turn around, princess," he ordered.

She slowly obeyed, and he touched her waist, moving his hands upwards to unhook her bra. Then he nudged her forward, saying: "Lab."

Florence walked, in just her knickers and high-heeled shoes, into his lab.

Severus silently guided her to the worktable, where a cauldron rested in stasis.

He stopped right behind her, her back touching his chest, "I need you to finish that potion."

"What?" Florence frowned, "You're joking! I'm naked and horny and-"

He fisted his hand in her hair, pulling her head back and whispering in her ear: "You're my assistant, Miss Delacour, I order you to finish that Amortentia."

"Amortentia?" that caught her attention, "Oh, no. Are you planning on messing with the students again, Severus?"

He ignored her question, "Finish it," he spat, kissing the curve of her shoulder.

She sighed and wandlessly removed the stasis spell off the cauldron.

"Fuck," she gasped, for he had covered her breasts with both hands and rolling her nipples between his fingers slowly, "How- ooohh- how do you want me to do anything like this?" she arched, resting her head on his shoulder, rubbing her arse against his, still-covered, hard cock.

"The potion, assistant," he murmured, as if completely unaffected by her naked and horny presence, lightly biting her neck.

Florence loved and hated her husband's self-control, she was naked and more than willing to get fucked hard, while he was fully dressed, playing with her nipples and ordering her to brew some potion as if she could think through the fog of desire in her mind.

Amortentia. She took a breath. Alright. It's not a difficult potion.

He bit her neck again, a bit harder, and then licked it soothingly, making her lose focus and moan, as his fingers deliciously tugged on her nipples.

"Mediwitch Delacour," his voice a low velvety caress in her ear, "Work on the potion," and he pulled on both nipples hard.

"Bloody hell!" she gasped, rolling her head on his shoulder, "I hate you."

Severus chuckled, conjuring some lubricant in his hands to keep stimulating her nipples.

"No!" she whimpered, arching against him as she felt his slick hands, "Stop it, or I'll add the whole jar of moonstone to the cauldron and blow your precious lab on purpose!"