Arriving at Hogwarts

Sunday, November 29th 1981

Delacour Manor

The next morning was one of those where Florence woke up burning in need, her body reacting to the sex dreams she'd had all night long.

She knew if she looked in the mirror her eyes would be the lightest shade of green – the eyes that Severus loved.

She'd dreamed of him, again, of spending time with him, studying by his side, discussing spells, and making love – his groans as she licked down his body and took his dick in her mouth were still fresh in her mind and she knew she'd have to do something about the need running through her body; so she got up and went to the bathroom to shower and give herself an orgasm or two.

__________________

Twenty minutes later, Florence went downstairs. She had just reached the last step of the staircase when she saw Eileen walking out of her fireplace.

"Good morning, godmother," she smiled.

But Eileen looked concerned: "Flor, Remus sent me a message saying that you're going to the castle this afternoon."

"Yes. I was going to tell you this morning, during breakfast," she hesitated, the reality that she'd be going to Hogwarts in a few hours nearly paralyzing her, "Am I doing the right thing?" she whispered, second-guessing her decision.

Eileen looked at her with compassion, "What does your heart tell you, dear?"

"My heart tells me the same thing it has always told me: to go to your son, to fight for this love, to marry him," she sighed, "But hearts can make dumb choices."

"Your father is gone, Flor," Eileen reminded her with a smile, "Go to Hogwarts and make that dunderhead I have for a son apologise to you!"

"I will try. But what if-"

Eileen hugged her tight, interrupting her, "He won't hate you, dear. Severus is absolutely crazy for you, everything will be alright."

"I hope you're right, godmother."

Then they both walked to the sofa, sitting there to wait for the breakfast table to be set by the elves.

"Will the boys still be going to the day care centre during the day?" Eileen asked.

"Yes. I'd like to ask you to pick them up at the castle by Floo every morning and take them back in the evenings, if you can."

"Of course. I can do that. And when things get better with Severus and you need me to bring them home for a night, just send me a Patronus," she winked at Florence.

Florence just smiled and blushed at her innuendo.

"And how are the kids feeling about staying in Hogwarts for a month?" Eileen asked.

"I'm terrified they'll have their hearts broken," Florence ran a hand down her face, clearly anxious, "They are so excited that they'll be seeing their dad every day."

"Every day, uh?" Eileen looked contemplative, "You know, Flor, Severus has been blind when it comes to the twins so far, but he will find out the truth after a day of James looking at him."

"I know!" she exclaimed with an exasperated sigh, "Remus told me to just let it happen."

"And I agree with him. Severus won't break the boys' heart. He'll go nuts once he learns they are his and–"

"Will break my heart instead?" Florence whispered.

"No. He will be angry though," Eileen grimaced.