1992

August 1992

Snapes' family home

It was a warm and sunny summer day, Florence was in the living room watching TV with Elizabeth, while Severus and the twins played tag with little Christopher in the backyard.

She caressed her daughter's long black wavy hair, not really paying attention to the movie on TV, but rather smiling at the laughter she could hear coming from outside.

She hadn't had the wedding in the backyard that she'd wanted, but she had laughter, a home filled with happiness, and a beautiful family with the love of her life.

However, since the scare they had had with Quirrell having hosted part of her father's soul for a year, her and Severus were being extra careful about letting the kids out of the house.

"You and dad look worried, mum," said Elizabeth, looking at her.

"That's because we are, sweetie. But it's nothing for you to worry about. Just know that we must be careful for now. You and your brothers must stay inside the house and most importantly: do not open the door. Let Tiffany, Mel or your dad and I do it."

"Ok, mum," the girl just agreed.

"That's it?" asked Florence, surprised, thinking that her daughter's reaction was very different than what she had been expecting. "Aren't you going to demand to know why you can't go shopping or have an ice cream at the village?"

"No. James and Nick told me that you and dad were involved in the war, fourteen years ago. They said all these new precautions have something to do with You-Know-Who returning."

"Yes, they do," she kissed her daughter's forehead, "Thanks for being so understanding, love."

Then they saw the backyard French-doors opening and Severus walked into the house, wiping the sweat off his face with the lower part of his very wet white sleeveless shirt.

Florence eyed him with clear interest.

Need help with all of that sweat, professor? She asked through their bond.

He silently arched an eyebrow at her on his way to the kitchen, "Tiffany, take some orange juice to the boys in the backyard, please," he asked their house-elf.

"Right away, Master!" Tiffany replied.

Then he walked back to the living room, but Florence wasn't on the sofa anymore, she was walking towards him, biting her bottom lip.

You didn't answer me, professor. She touched his hard chest through the wet shirt. Do you need help to wipe off all this sweat?

And how will you help me, assistant? he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Oh, first we'd have to get sweatier. She ran her hands down his abs, hooking her fingers on the waistband of his shorts. Then other fluids would get into the mix and, after a couple of hours... She touched her lips to his, her tongue teasing his lips. Only after a couple of hours, we'd finally shower and get clean.

He pulled her against his body, kissing her hard, a hand caressing one of her thighs, lifting her dress.

"Come on, dad! We're waiting!" shouted Nicholas entering the house, then his eyes fell on them, "AAHRGH, GET A ROOM, PEOPLE!" he covered his face.

The couple stopped kissing, and Florence touched her head to her husband's chest, laughing.

"AHA!" shouted James walking right behind his brother, "At least this time it wasn't me who had to witness such depravity!"