A Great Valentine's, A Horrible Birthday

February 14th 1984

London

Diagon Alley

Severus was sitting on an armchair in front of a huge fireplace inside one of the private dinning rooms of the beautiful wizarding restaurant The Fountain of Fair Fortune.

He had arrived ahead of his wife and ordered a glass of firewhisky while he waited for her to arrive; Florence would be using the Floo Network directly into the private room, so that no one would see them together on Valentine's Day.

The rumours about them being a couple were all over Hogwarts – and the wizarding world.

It was the students' favourite gossip; and the theories around the nature of their relationship were very creative – from Severus giving Florence Amortentia every morning (a theory that he occasionally fed by pretending to discreetly add something to her goblet before she sat at the high table), to him being a vampire and hypnotising her into falling into bed with him – and this theory also claimed he had turned her into a blood-addict.

The flames in the fireplace suddenly turned green and Florence walked out of them.

"Holy fuck," he whispered.

"Like what you see?" she asked, slowly turning around and letting him see the back of her short silver silk dress.

Severus couldn't take his eyes off of her; the v-neck showing a lot of cleavage, the thin straps holding the dress in place were so delicate he knew with only a simple hard pull he'd have her out of that dress. And the straps crossed on her bare back, then went through delicate silk loops near her waist and were held together by a small knot above her arse – he could just pull on that knot and the whole dress would fall down her body.

He felt his pants become tighter and tighter as he looked down her legs, noticing the sexy red-bottoms black stilettos on her feet.

"I bet you're not wearing anything under that dress," he said, sipping his firewhisky before resting the glass on a side table.

"Well, aren't you clever," Florence winked at him, walking closer and sitting sideways on his lap.

He ran a hand up her thigh, very softly, barely touching her skin, just teasing her, and her breath hitched. He caressed her neck with his nose, smelling her sweet vanilla scent.

"You're fucking gorgeous, love."

"Fucking? Really? There will be some of that tonight?" she kissed him.

He fisted a hand in her hair, holding her head, keeping her where he wanted, controlling the kiss while his other hand pinched a hard nipple, making her gasp.

"I know what I'll be having for dinner," he groaned, nipping down her neck.

"And what is it?" she breathed, suddenly being carried to the table and laid there.

Severus wasted no time, raising her dress up to her bellybutton, he lowered his head and licked her exposed pussy.

Florence arched on the table, gripping his hair with one hand as the other held onto the edge of the table.

She moaned a little too loud and he chuckled, "There's no silencing spell, princess."

"So cast it!" she ordered.

"No," he licked her entrance and sucked on her clit.

"Fuck!" she gasped, raising her hand to wandlessly cast a silencing spell, but he stopped her by inserting two fingers inside of her, making her eyes roll in pleasure, "Ooh, noo, please... the spell!"