Delacour-Weasley Wedding

Note: Fred and Mione are seduced.

A wedding is ruined.

A long chapter.

___________

August 1st 1997

The Burrow

6 p.m.

Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny were standing outside the great, white marquee in the orchard, awaiting the arrival of the wedding guests. Harry had taken a large dose of Polyjuice Potion and was now being introduced as 'cousin Barny Weasley'.

"When I get married," said Fred, tugging at the collar of his own robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear whatever you like, and I'll put a full Body-Bind Curse on Mum until it's all over."

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," said George, "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him?"

"Not that I'm thinking about getting married," added Fred, looking down at the ring on his finger.

George saw the look on his twin's face but didn't comment on it, for people were arriving, "Oh blimey, brace yourselves – here they come, look."

They all looked to the front yard, where guests were starting to appear.

"Wait," said Fred staring at a woman and a teenage girl that were walking toward them. "Is that..."

"Madam Delacour!" exclaimed George, looking at his twin with concern.

"Nick's mother," Fred gasped, "What's she doing here?" he looked around to see if he could find his ex-boyfriend.

Ginny looked at the guest list, "According to this, she's Fleur's cousin."

Harry/Barny looked at them, "Shouldn't we warn someone? She was Snape's girlfriend!"

Ginny rolled her eyes: "It's not like she's arriving with a party of death eaters on her heels, guys! She's never hurt any of us – quite the opposite actually, or you idiots have forgotten about how she helped us all go through Umbridge's detention?"

The redheaded girl fixed her dress and continued: "Today they're guests here – Fleur's family. I'll go help them; Mum told me to help the Delacours find their seats," and she walked toward Florence and Elizabeth, taking them to their table.

___________

Fred watched the woman and the girl follow his sister; the mediwitch had politely greeted him as she walked by, looking at him with the same green eyes that haunted his dreams.

He sighed, the pain of breaking up with Nicholas flaring up, the constricting of his chest a common companion of his now; he missed his ex-boyfriend – and lately his body seemed to have gone crazy on him, making him wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat and even his own cum, still hard and needy, as if he were in some sort of heat – which, as he had recently found out, was a possibility.

"Why did I break up with him again?" Fred whispered to himself, feeling his skin growing hot at the mere thought of seeing Nick.

But George heard his murmuring and reminded him: "Because his father killed Dumbledore and he knew about it."

"Yeah, that," Fred exhaled softly, looking down at the ring on his finger again and thinking about Nick, his kisses, the feeling of having him deep inside his body – he shivered in pleasure at the memory of being under Nicholas.

But suddenly George grabbed his arm, bringing him back to reality.

"Fred! Look!" George whisper-shouted nervously, pointing at something to their left.