The Normal Life Of An Assassin

Haruka's POV

I've registered my name into the basketball club. Now, I'm standing in front of the school gym. I'm quite nervous since this is my first time being active in a club and also having another 'girl' friend.

I walked into the gym to find Momoi arguing with a boy with dark blue hair and tan skin. While I'm standing behind them, all I can say was, these two will be a great couple one day. (I support Momoi X Aomine. I support Momoi X Kuroko too. I'm torn between these two OTP ಥ_ಥ)

"Umm, Momoi-san?" I called her. She and the boy stopped arguing before turning their face to see me. After a while, the boy lifted his eyebrows while Momoi hugged me.

"Kyaa, you've came at last Haruka-chan!I thought you won't be coming." She continued to hug me tightly.

"I'm very sorry because I didn't come to the club's meeting before this. I have to settle some family problems." Telling lies, that would be my specialty.

"It's okay, Haruka-chan. Oh, by the way, you can call me Satsuki since we are friends." She ended the hug. The me who is suffocating, tries to catch my breath.

"Okay, Satsuki-chan."

"Oh, for your information, in the previous club meeting, we unsuspectingly requited powerful people for this club. Two of them are from your class. You should already knew them." Satsuki explain some things. I shook my head. Hmm, two of them are from my class? This could be quiet interesting.

"Oi, Satsuki. Mind if you tell me who is this girl?" The dark blue haired guy suddenly interrupts our conversation. I glared at him but he didn't notice my glare.

"Ohh, I forget to introduce her to you. Aomine,meet Kanou haruka. She's from class 1-A. Haruka, meet Aomine Daiki. He's in the same class as me." Satsuki introduce me to him and vise versa.

"Nice to meet you, Aomine-san." I smiled at him.

"Whatever." His respond makes me twitch. Such an arrogant guy. If only I can snap that neck of his, that would be a good-(//author-san slaps her\\) Ok, I should control this side of mine.

"Haruka-chan, since you've joined the basketball club, can you be my assistant manager?" Satsuki asked me. I shook my head. She claps her hand and mumbles something. I'm to deep in my thoughts until I can't even understand what she's talking about.

I'll be the assistant manager of the basketball club? It's not like I'm a strategic person, but still I shouldn't let her down. She's my friend. A new one to be exact.

"I'm sorry! Did I come late?" A blond guy suddenly barged the gym's door.

"Ah, Kise-kun! No, you're not even late. You're early." Satsuki greeted the blond boy that seems to have a name starting with Kise. "Ahh, they got me." He ruffled his hair.He looks tired. I guess he ran from his class to this gym after one of his friend lied to him about the time.