♚Now and Forever♚

Haruka's POV

(A/N: I'm breaking up Haruka's denseness so it's going to be a little bit weird and this chapter made me cringe cause of the amount of romance and cheesy moments I have to write.)

When I feel his lips against mine, my mind instantly become blank. He kissed me tenderly and backs up after that, staring at me with a puzzled expression as he noticed my blank expression. 

"Haruka? What happened?" His voice sounds soft and warm as his palm touch my cheeks. His lips curls up to a smile. A sincere one. 

I look up at him, my mouth hang a little agape, trying to say something. "Well..I..I..Kiss..you...ARGH!" When that fuse in my brain breaks, my whole face becomes deep red. I cover my face with both of my palm, realizing that we just kissed. Something that I cannot imagine. 

I heard a chuckle coming from him, "Looks like you already throw away your denseness. Took you long enough."

(A/N: And looks like you (Seijuro) already throw away your tsundere-ness or maybe not :P)

I manage to calm myself and reply to him, "It can't be help, okay. I never had any history of dating someone and even kissing someone. Of course I'll be embarrassed." I look at his eyes through my finger's crevices. 

"Ohh, so I'm your first boyfriend and kiss? Good to know that because I'm going to become your first love and the last." Unexpectedly, his smile resembles my brother when he is planning something. Hey, hey, I think I should run away right now. He continues on, "If you are planing to run away, don't even think about it." Oh damn, that smile really resembles those of a devil. 

I bring down my palm and clench it to a fist. If i punch him, he will evade it and it would be a harsh decision. So, I bring down my fist against the windowed walls behind me. I manage to crash it. With the amount of strength I used, the windowed walls breaks down to my size. Without thinking further, I grip my bag strap before jumping down from the second floor. 

When my feet hit the ground, I make a roll before standing up again. I make a sprint towards the school gate, faster than usual. I should not run away, I know that. Stop screaming at me. It's just I know he his planning something that might surpis-

"Ara, ara. Where are you running to?" 

I look to my side and I see him running at the same pace with me. His bag slung at his shoulder. A smile plastered on his face. Adding more speed, I hope I can outrun him but stop abruptly because he grab my arm. "WOW"

It's an easy feat for him to lift me up bridal style. He leans down to kiss me and manage to make my mind blank for a moment. With a satisfied grin, he looks down at me as we walk towards the school gate, "You think I'll let you run away when our business isn't finished?" 

Recovering from the broken fuse, I reply , "Wait, what business?"