EXTRA 1: This World Where Winning Is Everything.

THIS IS JUST WEIRD!! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS A BAD ONE BUT COME ON...IT'S AN UPDATE!! CHEERS!!
~Hellowy

Akashi's POV

Since I know about Haruka's past comrades that is currently in the hospital right now, I decided to see them. I thought of telling them about Haruka if only they have awakened from their deep slumber. Hitomi is from the Shiro family. The 5th most richest family in Japan. Yusuke is the adopted-child of the Shiro family. So, that's why both of them are so close together.

Yet, what happened to them until they end up in this state?

I continue my walk through the streets. I was dropped off by my chauffeur not far from here. I walk from there towards the hospital. A bouquet of flowers in my hand as a gift for Haruka's friends. I know it's weird for me to act like this, but just bear with it. I'm just following Hellowy's orders.

By the time I step into the hospital, I noticed a heavy atmosphere. I took a shuddering breath before advancing even further. While walking, someone bumps into me and the person smells weird. This smell..This is the smell of the most powerful poison in the world. In just 5 seconds, the person will die if she or he ever drink this poison.Well, the poison is only dangerous when the person drinks it. So, there's no side effect for the person who breathes it in.

I gave that man a weird look. He bowed down and mumbled apologies before walking away in a swift. Why the hell that person smells like that? Besides, why is he wearing a doctor's coat? I never saw this person in this hospital. I shrugged. Maybe a coincidence. Many people have white coats now days. Those cosplayers and collectors. But, the thing that bother's me is, why does this person...

Comes from the same hallway where Hitomi and Yusuke was situated in?

A bad feeling rushed into my mind and soul as I saw 2 doctors and 5 nurses running towards the room. I quicken my pace and tried to pry into the room. Unfortunately, the nurse push me back,telling me to go home. It's an emergency they say. A really serious one. I decided to wait in front of the room. The shutters was pulled down so I can't see what happened in there.

Using my ears, I could sense a chaotic situation in there. Rolling my eyes, I noticed an opening at the far end of the big window. With a snicker I spied the room through the opening. I saw the doctors biting their lip while gripping the edge of the beds. The nurses are weeping not far at the back. My eyes traced onto the bed. Two figures lay there with wires and medical things surrounding them. After a while, I saw the heart monitor. The lines are flat.

I let go of the bouquet of flowers that I brought.
My eyes aren't playing tricks with me.
The reality is just too cruel.

All I can say is, Hitomi and Yusuke were dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at their bodies that are still lying on their hospital beds. The doctors and nurses already went out to settle some paperwork about their deaths. And also, informing their families about it. Their deaths aren't that tragic. I guess it's a normal thing since they are in a coma for almost 2 months. It's unfortunate for this couple to die at such young age.