♚Company♚

(A/N: I don't know if this song suits this chapter or not but truth to be told I write this chapter while hearing to this song. Try to hear it!)

P.S:Btw, since everyone can't wait for this arc, Imma post the first chap just to add that you know.... feeling... :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruka's POV

When we step into the lockers, I notice some girls are watching us. Not, not both of us, it's more towards the red-head beside me. He's still popular like always. Can't be help because he is quite handsome and not to mention, rich. I shrug, some girls are really after those type of guys, hmm? 

I'm more to the understanding type. Rich or not, I don't really care about it. I only care if that man can ensure my happiness and will love me all the time. Wait, why am I thinking about love right now? I don't have time for that yet. I let out a long sigh, high school life can be quite hectic. 

When Akashi opens up his locker, a lot of love letters rain down from there. I laugh, "You are really loved in this school, Akashi." I help him to pick up the scattered letters. 

"I don't need those peasants attention." He replies with an irk mark. The fact that everyday, morning or evening, his locker will be full of love letters must have set him at the borderline. Laughing again, I hand him the letters in my hand, "So, what are you going to do with all these letters? Dumping it in the trash bin like always." 

He walks towards a nearby trash bin and throw all those love letters away, "With pleasure." A hint of sarcasm in his voice. Chuckling, I make my way to my locker. It's kinda weird because I feel a little overwhelm about the love letters. To see him getting all the girls attention, made me feel a little bit hurt. 

Shaking my head, I open up my shoe locker to change my outdoor shoes to indoor ones. I notice a letter in my locker, placed just beside my indoor shoes. Raising a brow, I quickly change into my indoor shoes before reaching for that letter. Someone must have put in in my locker. Hmm, maybe he got the wrong place? No one ever give a letter to me. 

It's in a blue envelope, with a message on it, 'To my beautiful Haruka'. 

I don't know but I feel like I want to barf reading that 'beautiful' word. Nonetheless, I shrug before opening the letter, planning to read it. 

"What's that?" Akashi stands in front of me, noticing the letter I'm holding. 

Reading the first phrase on the paper, I have a feeling this is a love letter. Looking up to him, I reply, "It's a love letter for me, I think?" I'm still not sure this letter is for me. This guy must have gotten the wrong address. I read the last phrase, "Will you accept my love, my muse?" I raise my brow. This guy must be high with drugs. Why suddenly he calls me his muse?