♚Too Academy [2]♚

Haruka's POV

"HAHAHAHAH! OH MY GOD! A GUY SAID THAT TO HARUKA?" Aomine laughs his ass out when he heard Momoi's story. Right now, we are on the rooftop. It's already recess time and I'm here along with those two and Imayoshi-senpai. There's someone else too with him, if I remember correctly, his name is, Susa Yoshinori. Both of them are third-years and they seem to know the guy who just said 'rape me' this morning. 

"That guy is kinda weird. Even though he is our classmate, no one ever gets along with him. Girls are scared of his violent nature. While boys can't stand him who speaks like the whole school is his. He always do things following his own way so we don't really know what's in his mind." Susa-senpai explains as he eats his bento. 

Imayoshi-senpai laughs, "Quite a shock you got there, Haru-chan. Well, I never knew he choose to go 'that way'. If the whole school knows about this, everyone will seriously stay away from him." 

I sigh, "Don't let the whole school know about it. Maybe he saw me as someone else entirely and accidentally spilled those words." I look down to my food I bought at the school's cafeteria, "If Seijuro knows about this, someone will see the after world." 

Momoi pats my shoulder, "Ma,ma. Me and Dai-chan still haven't told Akashi. You don't have to worry, Haruka-chan. Eh, I mean, Haru-chan! Besides, we don't want a flaming red headed demon stomping into our school and kill off the basketball members." 

Aomine calms down after all that laughing, "I'm really surprised on how Akashi is really serious about you, Haruk- I mean Haru."

I give him a look before gesturing him to stop talking about it, "Skip about that, I'm here not to talk about that guy, or my fiancee. I'm here since you guys ask for my help. So, how's the state of your club?" I ask them. There's the captain and the manager. That would be enough. 

"Before that, how's your first impression of the kendo captain, Haru-chan?" Imayoshi-senpai ask me. 

I raise a brow, "Kendo captain? Too's Academy kendo captain? I didn't meet him at all." I stated. 

Susa-senpai laughs, "Even after you got into a fight with him?"

Wait, don't tell me, that weird man is actually...

"Hehe, I forgot to tell you about him though, Haru-chan! His name is Yatogami Ichiro. The school's kendo club captain." Momoi justifies what my mind is thinking. 

I feel both of my eye twitch in annoyance.Damn it, curse you Momoi for not telling me about this. If you  did, I can avoid a fight with him and thus stopping him from saying that word loudly. Seriously, do that guy even has a mind? Don't he feel embarrassed by it?

"That guy is a loser." Aomine stated his comment. 

Momoi smacks his arm, "That's rude, Aomine!" 

Aomine winches, "Stop that, Satsuki! It hurts, dammit!"