♚She Only Attracts Danger♚

(I don't know if this count as an update about the story or no.)

~Hellowy

Akashi's POV

I lean against the wall outside the room. In the past, Haruka will never give any thoughts about other's sad past but now, she has changed. I smile, everyone has changed don't they?

"Why is he smiling, Reborn?" Someone asked the infant. Those mafia families are back except for the Varia. I saw Reborn resting on one of the peasant's shoulders. "I don't know." Reborn replied.

I straighten my posture, "I'm going back." 

Reborn hoped down and stared me, "Really? Won't you be worried about Ha-" 

"She can take care of herself. My job is done and I don't want to be involve with these peasants anymore." I glanced at the mafias behind Reborn. Some of them flinched and some of them glowered at me. The silver-haired man answered, "Excuse me? We are not peasants."

"Oh, that's right. I entirely forgotten about you. You are not a peasant. You're a dog." I smirked at him.

He clicked his tongue, "Hah? Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" 

I whipped my head to face him, still wearing my normal poker face, "A fight? That would be good once for awhile." 

Reborn interrupted, "Gokudera, stop it." 

That Gokudera replied to Reborn, "Why should I even stop? He's a high schooler just like me and tenth! He, who's a normal person gets to say that to the tenth is unforgivable!" 

Reborn hides his face with his fedora, "Baka, you don't know who he is. You better apologize." 

Gokudera rolled his eyes, "Like hell I would!" He turned to look at me back. He rummage through his jacket, "You will lose miserably for angering me."

I snickered, "That word never exist in my dictionary since I always win." I stopped for a moment, "And for a dog like you to challenge me, it would be child's play."

"How dare you!" That guy lashed out for the last time before sprang into action. Throwing bombs at me? Such a dog's way to play. My smirked widen, this guy never thinks what will hit him.

Gokudera's POV

I threw my makeshift bombs towards that guy. Even though he's in danger, he still stands there like nothing will happen. Still wearing his dirty smirk, my bombs hit the floor around him, making the whole floor shook. Smoke filled the hallways. I covered my nose and eyes from the smoke as I inspected my surroundings.