♚Too Academy♚

(A/N:Woot! Woot! This story hit the 100th Chapter! XD.) 

Haruka's POV

The next day, I was greeted by the whole regulars of Shutoku High. All of them asked me what happened and I told then that the inspector is a friend of mine and he wanted to prank me. Well, that lie is successful because everyone believes it. During the evening that is when the club activities start, I went to the Kendo club and talk a little bit with the captain before the basketball team drag me away since their coach wants me to torture them again. Well, I don't really torture them that much, just 75% out of 100%. I don't have enough energy for that because I can't even sleep last night, thinking about the letter Karasuma sent me.  

"Nee, Haruka-chan, which school are you going next?" Takao ask me as he drink his water. He is currently sitting on the gym floor after that spartan training while others are either walking or leaning against the nearby wall.

"Too Academy." I answer straightforwardly. 

"Aomine and Momoi is there, nanodayo." Midorima comes by from the back with a towel hanging on his shoulder. 

"I know. I met them during the previous basketball championship. After Too Academy, I'll be in the last school that is Seirin." I give them extra information. 

"Ne, ne, Haruka-chan. Will you help their basketball team?" Takao gets on his feet and ask me. 

I shrug, "If I want too. Too Academy and Seirin High's kendo club is just like your school. Both of them are on par with yours. I know it because I  analyzed them during the past national championship." I tilt my head to the side, exercising my neck that feels stiff. "Arghh, this is so frustrating." I mutter under my breath. 

"You are leaving this evening right?" Otsubo-senpai came by and ask me. I nod before he continues, "Thanks for saving my family and others. Also, thanks for helping out our basketball team." He smiles at me. 

I pat his shoulder, "Don't worry. I hope you guys can go against Rakuzan." I look up to him and smirk, "Or maybe not." 

"You bitc-!" Miyaji-senpai's little brother tried to jeer me but his big brother slap his head from the back. 

I grab my belongings before turning to them, "I'll be leaving now. Nice meeting you all." 

"Hehehe, good luck, Haruka-chan. Let's meet again!" Takao waves at me. I wave at him and the other basketball members before making my way outside of the gym and lastly out of the school. Oh my, tomorrow I'll be meeting Momoi and Aomine. The three of us met before this and looks like they may have the bad idea about me. By the way, I heard that Too Academy has it's own dormitory. 

On my way back to my hotel, I decided to make a turn to the shopping district and have a look at the bookstores. It's already night and this place is full off people. Too stuffy but I have to endure this for the books. I went through the bookshelves and notice that all of the books available in this store are all new ones. I thought of buying the whole shelf but there's a lot of books and I don't think I can carry them all. Sighing, I only pick 10 out of the 100 books and pay for it.