Servants Of The Kanou family

Haruka's POV

The next day, I spent most of my spare time on the rooftop. It has become a habit to me to look at the blue sky as fluffy white clouds pass by. I left Federica and Mizu frequently. I don't know why I did that though. I hold the fence as I look around.

I smiled as I remembered what happened yesterday.I'm sure everyone already knows about my withdrawal. I hope they can respect my decision.

My smile faded as the rooftop door slammed opened. I don't have to look back as the person's voice rang loudly. "Haruka-chan!" It's Satsuki. I could sense three more human beings stepped in. I guess it's Kuroko and Kise.

"Hmm?" I answered without facing them. They walked towards me and stopped not far behind me. They took a deep breath before voicing their complaints.

"Harukacchi, please don't quit the club!" Kise voiced out his complaint first.

"Haruka-chan, why did you quit the club? Did we do something wrong to you that offends you?" Satsuki asked me the second.

"Haruka-san. Please consider your decision once more." Kuroko is the last one to voice out his complaint. It was a long awkward silence before I answered them.

"Kise, I have to quit the club because I have too. Satsuki, I quit the club because of some problems in my home and Kuroko, I won't consider my option anymore." I still faced the other way. I don't want to face their faces. I think they will see my sad face right now.

"What are the problems, Harukacchi? We can help!" Kise insisted. I glance back at him. "The problems will be more complicated if I tell you. It's better if I kept it for myself." I said. Kise bit his lip.

"Why can't you share it with us, Haruka-chan? We are your friends, right? Friends will help each other if there are any problems." Satsuki lashed out. Kuroko nodded in agreement. "Haruka-san, please tell us." Kuroko seems to be agreeing with Satsuki.

I faced them slowly. It took me a moment to change my face to a sadistic + sad one. "Will you guys see me as the same person if I tell you?" All of them stepped back.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

They won't.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Suddenly the door of the rooftop slammed opened once again. Federica and Mizu stepped in with their arms folded on their chest. "I'm sorry, dear friends of Haruka. We have to take our Mistress away right now." Mizu said while snickering. I rolled my eyes. He just ruined the moment.