♚Seirin High [2]♚

Haruka's POV

Right after I hang up from the call, the rain has stopped. I immediately stand up, signalling the other two that the rain has already stopped. Both of them seems to be dozing to some other world and I manage to startle them awake. 

"Wakey, wakey, both of you. The rain has stopped." I flick both of their foreheads, making them come back to reality after being in a drunken state. 

"That hurts, Haruka-san." Kuroko holds his forehead, his face is blank like always. 

"What kind of strength is that?" Kagami asks me but I ignore both of them. 

"So, both of you are hungry, right? Me too. Bring me to a nearby food store would you?" I give them a cheeky smile. 

"Okay." Both of them nodded.

Little time skip

I look at the restaurants at both of my side. Japanese cuisine, French cuisine, Italian cuisine, Thailand cuisine, and other countries type of cuisine. My, my. This district is good! I should mark it in my mind. As we walk along the streets, Kuroko doesn't seem to disappear like he used too. Maybe it's because he is thinking about something that deeply or just maybe he is hungry. When people are hungry, they tend to act the opposite of themselves, me included. 

The red head suddenly opens his mouth, "Unno, I thought of bringing you to Maji Burger but..."

(A/N: Kagami, it's not like Maji Burger is the only food store available in your district.)

"I know about it!" Kagami yells out of nowhere. "That's why I'm bringing her to another place!" He continues on. 

Me and Kuroko eye him, "Who are you yelling too, Kagami-kun?" Kuroko ask his friend. 

Kagami, who just realized what he just done turn around to face us, "Um! It's nothing! I'm just having a monologue with myself! Yes, yes, a normal chat with the inner me!" He is trying hard to not act awkward when he 100% fails the act.  I narrow my eyes at me and he flinch. "Oh! Look! It's the popular dinner! Let's get in!" He tries to cover it up before dragging Kuroko and me into an expensive looking restaurant. 

There's a butler situated at the front door and he eyes us with a raised brow. Hmm, is he thinking that we, normal highschool students aren't fit to be in an expensive looking restaurant? Well, that is true. Considering that all of us are wearing normal clothes and not fitted to be in here. I give him a look before he lower his brow and smile at us. He then opens up the door and lead us in, "Welcome." He greets us. 

"Unno, Kagami-kun. This restaurant looks expensive." Kuroko glances at Kagami. 

Kagami raises a brow, "Expensive? Well, it does look expensive from the outside but it's actually just a normal restaurant. Besides, the butler just now is one of our classmates. Don't you realize that, Kuroko?" The red head explains to us.