♚ A New Friend and It's You! ♚

Haruka's POV

My heart beats fast for a second when our eyes met. It's the first time my heart actually malfunctioned. Why does it happen? Why is this unknown feeling attacking my heart? I'm sorry, but as a side effect from losing half of my ability, my heart turned to something that even scientist can't say anything about it.

That's what my brother's say.

Anyway, I just remembered that I should not cause a ruckus. I smiled at him then for the next second, I ran away with all of my might towards to the school building. Keeping my poker face, I slip through everyone in the hallway and kept on running like an idiot. Hahaha, I'm aimlessly running and I don't know where I'm going.

Akashi's POV

That's Haruka. I knew it. Why did she show up by now? After what have happened to all of us? Besides, the next second her eyes met mine, she ran away like a cheetah. My left eye twitched. How dare she ran away from me? Do she think that I'm a person of my past? No, I'm not anymore.

Even though a part of me told me to run after her but my legs refused to move. Instead, I smirked, "You think you can escape from me, Haruka?"

Headmaster's POV

I stare at two documents on my table. Two students that once involved with the Ministry Of Defense. Once two dangerous person. Once feared person. But for now, both of them are attending this school.

One of them is my best friend's sister.

Another one is a well-known basketball player and also the heir to the Akashi Company.

I heard some commotion outside my room. I sighed. Looks like both of them has met, huh?

I stood up and took a book from a nearby shelf, I opened it and start reading the first page. Looks like this place is going to be creeping with hundreds of hit mans and spies. I better get things ready before something happen to my school. Curse you Shiki for involving me in this. But, it's not bad, having two talented students in this school.

Hmm~ Gonna see what are they capable of.

Haruka's POV

I step into an empty room. A one hell of dusty room. I close the door and proceed to the window that's placed at the opposite of the door. I cover my nose and mouth with my arm while making through the room of dust and microorganisms. When I manage to open the window, I breath in oxygen that is needed.

I curse under my breath, "Da heck is with this room? Is it abandoned for a long time?"

I heard silent footsteps outside the room and I quickly jumped over the window and stalk off along the rooftop. I sneak a glance into the room for a moment and curse myself for my own stupidity. No one entered the room and the silent footsteps must have been my imagination. Akashi won't be coming for me. He must have hated me after all what happened. I sighed and stood up.