Do You Think I'm Merciful?

~The next day~

I'm happily stretching on the gym's floor until.....Akashi Seijuro ordered something that make me twitch.

"What? I have to continue cleaning the gym for this week? It's not fair, Akashi!" I hated him. He's kind for a moment then suddenly turns sadistic for the next second. This person is so unpredictable!

"Do you want me to add Kise and Aomine to help you?" He inclined his head while giving off his sadistic smirk. He didn't say it out loud thou. I think he only wanted me to hear it. Yes, only me!

"Well...that's....Ergh!! Never mind! I'll do it myself!" I turned my heels around then headed outside. I wanted fresh air. I have to calm myself.

I know Kise has modeling work for today and I don't want to interrupt Aomine and Satsuki. I should take this responsibility by myself. I bit my lip. We just caught a snatch thief and this is how he repaid us? Such a sadistic bastard. Wait till I enter the same stage, I would- (author-san slaps her again,)

Geez, why do you always slap me?

I flipped my hair then proceeded to walk towards the school field. Cooling down myself if better than bursting with anger. I heard there will be a friendly match between our school's soccer club and another's school soccer club. This could be a good opportunity for me to witness the school's soccer team's strength.

The opposing team is from Higarashi Junior High, right? ( I just randomly think of the name)

"Ganbatte!" I could hear girls screaming. Ohh, the match already started. I run a little bit to catch up with the tournament. Satsuki is still in the gym with others. She can handle them without me. I'm just an extra.

I looked at the score board.Oh my. Our school is going to lose. I could sense the depression of our school's team. I shake my head. Is this the only strength they have? The first string of players are all 1st years. I could see the 2nd years and the 3rd years sitting on the bench. Their feet were wrapped with bandages. Ehh, what happened?

I stared the opposing team members. While playing, they seemed to play roughly. They should get a red card but...the referee didn't do anything. What is that referee doing?Sleeping?

One of the players in the school's team was injured once again. The surroundings become more depressing. Now, our team is short on one player. I sighed. If only I can help them. Out of the blue, an idea pops into my mind.

It would be good if I try, right? I'm itching to score a goal since the start of the school.

I run past the crowd of spectators and went towards the coach of the soccer team. He was shocked to see me running towards him.

(this is weird..so please bear with this.)

"Hey, can I be the substitute for this game? It's a friendly match between schools, right? That means, a girl can join too. Don't worry I'm a pro when it comes to sports." I asked for his permission. He seems to be thinking for a moment before giving me one of the player's jersey.I wear the soccer team's jersey and tied up my hair into a high ponytail.