♚What's Wrong With Him?♚

Haruka's POV

After hearing everything from Akashi's whisper, all I could do is just stand there like a statue. I feel like I should place the blame on me for everything that has befallen everyone that ever involve with me. Hitomi and Yusuke was dead not long before I disappear. Federica and Mizu become enemies. Karasuma and Irina went on their own ways. While the others in the GoM..something darker has happened.

My mind went blank for a moment. I could still remember the laughters, sweet memories and also their voices in my head. How much have it change since then? How much have I hurt them?

A voice breaks the silence, "Too easy."

Suddenly I could feel a tug at my waist and in a split second, I was carried by Akashi bridal style. Well, it's my fault for letting my guard down. Akashi continued his way towards the school gate with me in his arms. I wiggle my hands around and tried to escape but his words made me stop...

"One more movement, I'll tell everyone that you're an assassin."

I cringed and lashed out, "What about you? You are the sam-"

"One more movement or voice, I'll kill you." He said with threatening eyes. I gulped down the lump in my throat. I can escape but at the same time it would be the last time I'll see the earth. So, I just have to be in this position for HOW LONG?

THIS IF FRIGGIN EMBARRASSING! (Y/N) STOP GRINNING!

A limo stopped in front of us and someone opened the door from the inside. I manage to free myself from his grip but unfortunately, I was thrown into the car like a rag doll. My back landed on the soft cushion and as I open my eyes, the door of the limo closed and Akashi neared me.

I look around and noticed a window. I should break it. NO! I MUST BREAK IT FOR MY FREEDOM!

But it's like he already predicted my actions and stopped me short before pushing me towards the cushion once again. How? Well, his right hand cupped my mouth and he used his strength to push me back. His face neared mine as he talk to me in a demanding whisper tone,

"If you do anything without my command, I'll choke you."

I frowned before using my tongue to lick his palm. He hissed and let go of me. I use that chance to move around him and went straight towards the door. When my hand reached the handle, he hugged my waist from the back and pulled me backwards. Since he applied more force, I ended up falling into him. Since his left hand secured my waist, his right hand closed my eyes and I stopped struggling.

He rested his chin on my head and said, "I won't let you run away again. Not on my watch."

Author's POV

The driver changes glances between then road and the mirror that reflected the back of the limo. He sighed.