♚Fake Date♚

Haruka's POV

 If I could turn back time. I would likely take another turn and never meet Seraph. Yet, the past can't be changed. I have to move forward. However moving forward from here, is hard. After all, I'm a girl who's in a guy's clothes! And I'm advancing on a road of breaking a girl's heart!

I sigh as I enter the designated cafe. I'm 15 minutes early but it's fine. I can ready myself in case a nerve-wrecking situation were to happen. When I enter the cafe, it seems I gained quite attention from both the customers and the workers there. What's wrong with my face? Is there something on it? I turn to check my face on the window of the cafe yet everything seems perfect. I wore a black t-shirt and a blue jacket above it. No necklace, no make-up. A pair of slacks and sneakers. Nothing seems out of place. The wig is in the best position. 

Hmm, looking at my reflection, I think I'm quite handsome. Wait, I should not fall for myself. 

"Welcome, which table would you like to pick?" The waitress greets me. 

I look at her, a smile tugging on my lips, "I would like a table for two, and it's nice if I can get the spot by the window." The spot where I shamelessly confronted my brother about love. 

"Very well. Please follow me." She bows down before motioning to follow her. 

I follow her footsteps until we arrive at the spot. I thank her before sitting down. Then I told her to take my order when my other partner came. She nods happily before walking away with a tint blush on he cheeks. Ehh, wait, isn't that the same waiter that fell in love with my brother? Why is she blushing at me right now? 

Girls, they are really unpredictable. My eyes glance down at my wristwatch. There is still 10 minutes until the time of the date. Resting my chin on my palm, I look at the scenery outside. Since today is a holiday, a lot of people are walking about, mainly teenagers. Alone, with friends, family and even with their partner.  I narrow my eyes when I see the couples walking side by side happily. 

Footsteps near me along with a soft fragrance of lavender. When I turn around, I see Seraph, nicely dolled up standing at the opposite side. Hmm, looks like she too attracted the customers and workers attention, especially boys. I smile at her, "Long time no see, Yao Yao." If I remember correctly, she told me to call her that, right? Let's make her feel happy for today.

She giggles, "You actually remembered my name!" She continues to giggle and blush madly just from a simple nickname. 

Well, of course I'll remember your name. With a benevolent smile on my face, I almost said that. Right after she sat, the previous waiter comes with two menu books. She place it in front of me and Seraph before retreating away. Picking up the hard-covered book, I open it , skim through it before asking her,  "So, what did you want to eat? I'll be paying for the food." It's always the guy who has to pay. Giving a good impression, that's a must for a first date. 

Hearing no reply, I look up from the menu to see Seraph smiling, her eyes crescent-like. Her chin rest on both of her hands, looking at me with a whisper-like giggle. Hey, hey, is she ridiculing me? I'm sorry, but I don't any experiences in dates with the same gender.