A New Ally?

Haruka's POV

"Akashi, how's everyone?" I asked him when I met him in class. I didn't attend the previous club meeting because of my last mission. So, I decided to ask him since he's the captain.

"Everyone's fine. It's just Haizaki tried to search trouble with us. We manage to handle that." He told me. He is leaning on his chair.

"Okay. By the way, I'm sorry because I didn't come last meeting. I have something to do." I bowed down. Apologizing.

"Is the 'something' important?" He asked in a bored voice. I nodded.

"Okay, next time, just call one of us. Don't make us worried." I lift up my face. I gave him a warm smile. "Thanks. I'll do that next time."

"Good."

The class continues like normal until, "Kanou-san, someone is here to meet you." A person suddenly slides the class door open. I searched for my class teacher's face to confirm his approval. He nodded.

I stood up and walk to the class door. By the time I'm holding the door, I could feel something flying towards me. I heard the glass shattered behind me and ducked down. Weird, something was thrown at the class but it's not directed to me. When I snap out from my thoughts, I see the person that called me tried to kick me in the face. I jumped back into the class, Everyone was very confused and shocked.

Ahh, this face. The tattoo on his right arm. I know these guys very much. 

"Seriously, they can't even let me rest." I whisper to myself before kicking the person under his belt. He was paralyzed from the pain. During that moment, I sent him a flying kick from the side, resulting him to fall down on the floor.

I took a shattered glass and threw it outside. It hit the person that threw something to this class a moment ago. Everyone in the class was scared. I know that from their face expression. Midorima and Akashi are excluded. They decided to sit at their tables like nothing has happened.

"Looks like you ain't safe at all, Haruka. Still being targeted even though you were studying." Akashi asked me in his monotone voice.

"Yup. You guess that right." I gave him a thumbs up.

"Look how messy our class now." Midorima commented on the class condition. I giggled. I looked at my class teacher's face. "Umm, should I call the police?" I asked him. He nodded.