~The Beginning Of A STORM (8)~

Let's go back to Shiki. This chapter is about Shiki teaching that bitch a lesson for messing with his memories. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

~Hellowy

Author's POV

A man woke up in his dream to found a girl that looks like him staring at him. The same girl that keeps on appearing in his dreams. He realizes the difference for every appearance. Her face expression, clothes and actions are the same but the difference is the blood stain that stained her white dress. Every day the amount will add up until this time, even her face has it, also with tears.  Out of the sudden his dream changed into something more surprising. Two person that looks like him crouched to his level and look into his eyes.On of them has white eye and the other one is black eye. The real him has blue eye. That's the only difference of the three of them.

"Looks like oji-sama has awaken." The black eye said.

The white eye smiled. "Good day to see you, Kanou Shiki."

(AN: Another difficulty....well just read~)

Shiki's POV

Who are these guys? Why did they have the same face as me? The only one that is different is our eyes. "Who are you guys?" I hissed at them. 

The black eye snickered. "You don't have to be rude to your own self. We are here to help you remember everything."

"What do you mean by that? I'm perfectly fine." I insisted. Shiroa has been taking care of me since I woke up from my deep slumber. She is the only one that I know and cared for but the time when the girl that looks like me walks in,something spark in my heart and mind but it quickly died down. It's so weird and I wanted answers. 

"You are not. Besides, that bitch is just playing with you. Let me show you the proof." The white eye grab my head and out of the sudden many flashes comes in like an electric static. Everything, from the time when I went to my parents funeral until the time when I collapsed. Everything comes in. I remembered everything. I remembered who I am. 

After he let go of my head, I gritted my teeth. Since I remembered everything, I now remember how can this amnesia that hurt my sister's feelings. I remember how I pushed her away even though she is worried about me. How I treated her like trash and also, the time when I call her stranger. 

I remember her puzzled expression that changes to a sad one. I feel like I want to kill myself for slapping her. How she desperately calls for me and I only show her a look of disgust. 

I remember the time how I got this amnesia and remembered how Shiroa manipulated me. 

I look up to the two guys that look like me. One of them smiled while the other one grinned. "You guys are my inner-selves?" I asked them. 

They nodded. "Yup, we are. We only manage to show our-self right now because your sister's inner self help us too." The black eye said.