♚Confusion♚

Haruka's POV

It is already after school and there are still 30 minutes until the club activities starts. Akashi and I are in the student council room, doing our work as the president and the vice president. I notice one of the papers asking for a higher budget. Grabbing the paper, I search for the club's name. It's the archery club. (Or we call it Kyudo)

Getting up from my seat, I head to Akashi's table. Placing the paper in front of him, "Looks like one of the clubs requested a higher budget for their activities."

He stops his work before grabbing the paper. "Headmaster will only agree on an increased budget if the club contribute in any competition. Too bad, archery club never win any of the national championship." 

I nod, "Hmm, so rejected?" 

He nods, "With pleasure." He stamps rejected on the paper before handing it to me. "Give it to the captain."

I take the paper in hand, "Okay." Turning around, I head to my table but stop in my tracks when I hear a knock at the door. Akashi's voice booms the whole room, "Come in." 

The door creaks slightly as a girl walks into the room. She is wearing a kyudogi (an outfit for archery in Japan) and her hair is tied to a high ponytail. From the aura and batch, I know, this girl is the vice-captain of the archery club. 

"What is your business here?" Akashi ask her, not facing her face at all.

She takes a deep breath, "I'm here to request a higher budget for my club." 

Akashi glance at me, gesturing me to give the paper to her. I nod before walking to her and hand in the paper. She stares at the paper, feeling unsatisfied. 

"Why is it rejected?" She ask Akashi as I retreated to my own table to finish my work. The girl take long strides towards Akashi's table, slamming it. I feel like I want to plug my ears, I don't like noisy atmosphere. 

"Your club never won in any championship and do you expect me to accept your request? If you wanted a higher budget, increase your club's achievement and I'll consider it. " Akashi replies, stern and serious. 

It is important for us to approve any request because we are like the filters of headmaster's work. He's already busy with outside people and to add with the students problems and request, it would give him another headache. He already has a bad one thanks to my brother. I wonder why he still has his hair. By they way, back to the topic, that's one of the student council work. If we view the request or complaint as something important and considerable, we will pass the judgement to the headmaster. That is how the system works. 

The red head and the girl continues on arguing while I'm here trying hard to not hear what they are talking about. I lift up my face just to see the girl pouting while trying to show her assets to the red head male. 

"Mou, won't you consider it, kaichou-kun? Won't you feel bad for a beautiful girl like me to be in a run-down place like that?" From her actions, I know, she's trying to seduce Akashi.