♚Kaijo High♚

Haruka's POV

Right after I step out off the airport building, I receive a text from my brother. Directing me to a hotel near with Kaijo High. Raising my brow, I read the continuation of the text, 

'I made a reservation for you here. Sleep tight and remember don't mess around. Just tell them my name at the counter and they'll hand you the key '

My lips curl up to a smile. A brother will always be a brother, right? Before I keep my phone back, I receive another text from Shiki. 

'Ahh, don't forget that you may be surrounded by a lot of people. I  revealed your face to public and people may recognize you.' 

I frown. So this is how Yosen High students know who is my brother. Sighing at the thought, I keep my phone in my pocket before halting a taxi. It's currently 8:00 P.M. I have much time to waste. I tell the taxi driver where is my destination. He nods before the wheels of the vehicle start to move.

When I arrive at the hotel, I stare up at the luxurious building in front of me. Okay, it's just for a night, right? Why Shiki even choose this kind of hotel? He can reserve a room for me at a normal looking hotel or something near to that. Still, if I refuse to stay here, he'll freak out and I'll have two male hunting me down. Sighing at the thought, I take long strides towards the registration counter. There are quite a lot of people at the lobby and all of them are minding their own business.

When I stop in front of the registration counter, both of the workers there lift up their heads. They seem quite busy, hmm, and looks excited for something too. 

"Have you made any reservation, miss?" One of them asked. It's a woman in her 20's and she wore her uniform neatly. 

I nod, "Yes." 

The other one continued while typing on the computer, "Name?" The other girl looks like she's in the same age as the other one. This one looks a little bit tired but she tried her best to cover it up.

I don't know if I should do this or not because my instincts are telling me that these two will freak out. Taking a deep breath, I reply to the question, "Kanou Shiki." 

Both of them stop doing their activities before looking at me, "Ahh, okay. Welcome to our hotel, Kanou-san. I hope you'll have a great stay tonight." They hand me a card , "You room number is 202 on the second floor." 

I take the card in my hand, thank god they didn't freak out. I guess there's no use of freaking out when they always meet celebrity who used their service. Still, their gazes are telling me that they want to freak out but they can't. I guess it's a policy for the workers here to act normally or you'll have your ass outside of this comfy place. 

Giving them a bright smile, I reply, "Thank you." Turning my heels around, I make my way to the lift nearby. After reaching the second floor, I search for my room before settling in. I look around the room as I flop on the bed. A deluxe room. This place could fit a lot of people. This king sized bed can fit four people.