Another Present!

Sorry not an update~ Still~

I'm just bored. 

Explanation:

The woman and the man at the first picture is Shiki and Haruka's parents. They are telling Shiki to be a good brother and take a good care of Haruka. Shiki agrees to it and after a few years the picture changed to him holding Haruka in his arms while looking down at a pool of blood with corpses. 

The last picture symbolizes what happened during the first chapter of this story. 

Haruka is cradling to Shiki because she is completely lost and is searching for a place to hold on. Her brother is the last place to rely on and the only person in her family left. That's why I draw her hugging Shiki and Shiki hugs her back, symbolizing that they are relying on each other and cared for each other just like any siblings would. It also tells the readers that Shiki is now carrying the parents request that is taking a good care of his sister.

I draw the pool of blood to symbolize the murders that happened in the first chapter. Some people may thought it is the assassins that tried to kill both of the siblings and some may thought it is their parents. Actually, there is an untold story that only Shiki knew. 

Why I draw hands instead of dead bodies? Those hands symbolizes the bad guys that are going after those two. Meaning that Shiki's enemies are coming for him and Haruka but as a responsible brother,  he eliminates them before they can do anything. Also, the reason why Shiki is carrying Haruka in his hands because it shows that he is protecting her from harm. 

Why I color the hands black? Because it symbolizes Shiki's sins that are coming back to get him and his little sister. Also, another reason why he is carrying his sister like that, to keep her away from knowing who he really is. 

I made Shiki look down at the pool of blood because it symbolizes the first part of the second chapter in the story when he regrets everything he has ever done and wished to stop it all from getting worst. Haruka in the other hand is facing the other way, symbolizing that she didn't knew the truth of what actually happened . The way I draw it also tells Shiki's intention to make sure Haruka doesn't reminiscence in the past  and follow her own path without thinking what really occurred on that day.

Wtf, first time I drew something so deep I see Adele rolling along.