♚Unsolved Mysteries♚

(A/N: Sorry for not updating for awhile guys. I've been busy with watching anime.)

Haruka's POV

Ahh, getting kidnapped. How long has it been since I was thrown into the boot of the car, cramped and hot. It's not comfortable but what can I do? I'm going with my fiancee's idea and I hope he'll be fine in another car's boot. 

I turn around, trying to feel comfortable in this tiny space. The road is smooth for awhile but it changed to bumpy after 15 minutes. Besides, the car is ascending. We are going up a hill? And the hill must be secluded from civilization because I don't hear any other vehicles passing by. 

I close my eyes, trying to map out the whole journey so that if something comes up, I can find my way back to Rakuzan High and next, find my way back home. The car hit something and my head hit the car's boot. I hiss in pain as my eye twitch in annoyance. 

I move my wrist and ankle, trying to lose the tightness of the rope as much as possible so that I can redo the ropes. These guys are quite good in tying up these ropes cause I'm having difficulties to loosen the ropes when I'm used to it. Sighing, I continue on my activity until I feel it's enough. 

The car abruptly stops and I am forced to roll around in the tiny space, hitting my head in the process. Sighing once again, I curse Mizu for paying up these amateurs to kidnap me and Seijuro. I can't say anything because my mouth is gagged with a clean cloth and I hate the pain. 

The car's boot is open. My eyes takes a little time to adjust to the sudden light coming from the sun. I hear crickets and water, so it's true, we're up in a hill. Three men walks into my view and reach for me. 

Oh, when will this end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thrown into a room, separated from Seijuro. I think I could describe this place as a storage room because of the dust and the boxes in here. I lie down on the floor and put my ear on it, hearing to the footsteps of my captivator. I sit up when it disappears. Moving my wrist around, the ropes become undone and I immediately move to undo the ropes that tied my ankles. After doing so, I jump on my feet and observe my surroundings. 

The boxes are sealed tight with duct tape. No lightening here, only natural light from four little windows on the walls. I walk towards the door of the storage and try to open it, but it won't budge. Of course it's locked. I'm kidnapped after all. Rolling my eyes, I take a deep breath before kicking the door open. I hear a clink and the chains that bound the doors broke. The wooden doors falls down too. It made quite a big sound but I don't think my captivators will notice it since this storage room is far from the main house. 

That appears to be a traditional japanese house. Much to Mizu's taste. 

It's peaceful here. Quiet. Calming. I like it here but it's not time to have a walk by the beach. I have to search for Seijuro and then search for Mizu. 

I hear a splash nearby and I decided to search for the source. Of course, there is a pond but the splash doesn't come from here, it comes from a place further away. Besides, the splash is a big one, I don't think the koi fishes manage to complete that feat. 

I stop at a water fall that is hidden behind some shady trees. My eyes darts around and I see a figure swimming about in the waters. I near the water as the person surfaces. Both of our eyes meet each other. 

"Senpai?" 

Mizu's POV

(A/N: Mizu looks like this now. He has emerald eyes, don't mind about the brown eyes. Got it from deviantart. Credits to artist.)