♚Trouble In Madness♚

Haruka's POV

I watch the television outside the gym. I clicked my tongue. So, this is what Akashi meant 'you are going to be in a deep trouble'

Momoi and Aomine is still in the gym, watching the same news that I'm watching. They will definitely search for me since they saw my silhouette near the end of the game.Since they know I'm here, should I make an appearance? Hmmm, the thought makes me smile. How will our meeting ends up like? 

I sensed two humans running towards the exit door that is near with me. Without glancing back, I walk towards the stairs and began descending it. 

Momoi's POV

Without much thinking, I drag Aomine outside, hoping to catch up to Haruka. When I look around, searching for her figure, I saw a girl walking away from the exit door. I know that's Haruka even though I can only see her back. I drag Aomine with me.

"Oi, why are you dragging me, Satsuki? What is it now?"Aomine tries to pry off from my hands.

"No time to talk, Dai-chan. We're going to meet her now." I continue to drag him outside.

When we arrive outside, I could see her descending the stars in front of us. Her hair swaying ever step she took. Those elegant steps, I'm not mistaken. It's Haruka. I pinch Dai-chan's arm before pointing at Haruka.

"She's there, Dai-chan! Look!" I say with a hint of happiness in my voice.

Dai-chan squints his eyes when looking at the direction I'm showing."There's no one on the stairs, Satsuki. Seriously, are you having delusions? I know you really missed her but this is too much. She hates us, I know it." 

"You won't know either she hates us or no if we don't ask her! She must be downstairs!Let's go." I won't give up. I will never give up until I can see her face to face. There are a lot of things that I want to talk about with her.....huh?

When we reach the last stair, I look around only to found me and Dai-chan are the only people there. He sighs, "Didn't I tell you, it's just a delusion!"

"But.." I continue to look around, hoping I could see her back again. 

Dai-chan grabs my shoulder, "Let's get back to the team before coach bust our heads.. You are just wasting my tim-" 

I suddenly hear a chuckle coming from our back,  "Eh? I never though both of you are here."

We heard her voice. It's coming from our back. We whip our head around. I almost cried when I see her figure standing on top of the stairs. A smile lingering on her face.

"It's been awhile since I meet you two, hasn't it?" There's something in her voice that suggest me to scram. At the same time, my resolve to meet her doesn't fade away.