♚ That 'FEELING' ♚

Author's POV

An infant watches Haruka as she get into her ride. Then the vehicle drove of to whatever destination it was told to go. The infant follows the vehicle. Jumping from trees to trees, walls to walls. No one noticed his presence. As expected from the best hit man in the world. 

He stopped under a tree near the school gate. He watched as Haruka got out from the vehicle and walks into the school. When the vehicle drove off, the infant gets to see the school's name. He rubbed his chin.

"I have an idea." 

Haruka's POV

The feeling of being watched is the first thing I noticed by the time I stepped out of my house gate. I decided not to worry about it because I don't have the time to search for the source. 

But!

The feeling still lingers even though I'm already in class. I know, someone must have been watching me the whole time. I have to be careful. I look outside the windows and inspected the trees just in case the impostor is hiding there. I continue to stare at the same place, not minding people who walks into the class. 

"You get the feeling of being watched, huh?" Suddenly Akashi's voice stopped me from staring the trees. I change my focus from the trees to him and raise a brow, "Don't tell me you get that feeling too?" He leans to his chair. "It's just a feeling. No need to worry." 

"But it's weird for both of us to have that same kind of feeling of being watched! Maybe...a hit man is targeting both of us since in the past we are involved with The Ministry Of Defense. What if they will hurt anyone for the sake to kidnap us?" I bit my lip. A book hit my head. I look up to Akashi who just hit me soft on the head.

"Don't be paranoid, Haruka. Besides, I won't let that happen to my school." He said and turn around to the front. On the cue, the teacher walks in and class goes on like normal. I shrugged and decided to believe what Akashi just said. 

Well, let just hope nothing bad is going to happen.

(A/N: Sorry Haruka. This is for the sake of plot.)

The bell rang and it's already recess time. The feeling still lingers even though it's already like 12 in the afternoon? Who is still stalker anyway? Can I meet that person and give a good beating? I grumbled as I walk along the school's hallways towards the garden. I hope I can detect the stalker and #$@^(@ him or her. 

When I stepped into the garden, (Y/N) jumps to me out of nowhere. She holds my hand and look straight to the eyes. Her eyes are glittering. Something good must have happened. 

"Haruka-chan! I was chosen to be the heroin for the upcoming drama! I'm so happy!" She said as her eyes continue to glitter. I smiled at her.