♚..What?♚

Haruka's POV

I walk on the streets of the city. A lot of people are hanging out with their friends and family and I'm here taking long strides towards the meeting place where I'll be meeting (Your name).  It's surprising for me to wear something fashionably attire, right?

 It's because all of my plain or tomboyish clothes are gone. Not like literally gone,I used them too much that the servants had to throw  those rags away.

The only clothes left in my closet would be my least favorite so I wore the less frilly clothes. 

I pull down my cap when a gush of wind hits me. Today is quite windy, huh? Kids should play kites. When I arrive at the park, I look around to search for my friend. A girl at my age lifts her head and lock eyes with me.

Both of us smile.

"How's school when I'm gone yesterday, (Your name)?" I ask, jogging towards her.

She stands up, straightening her back, "This is why I really want to meet you. Something shocking has happened at school but that is not the most important thing we have to discuss now." 

I only raise a brow before her enthusiasm hits me.

She takes out her cellphone, "Look, look! I was selected to be in an ad on the television. Today is the shooting day, that's why I invited you." She jump up and down while shoving her phone to my face.

I observe her phone's screen, reading the text carefully. I hold my chin, looking skeptical. "Hmm, you you invited me here for this?I thought we will go shopping today. Wait a minute! Hey, hey. Don't tell me you're actually afraid to do this alone?" 

She snaps back her phone before replying, "Nope, I'm feeling opposite from what you thought. I invited you because I want someone to talk too. We can do the shopping after my shooting. I'm happy but at the same time, I'm feeling nervous.Since you are here, my nervousness was cut down to half."

I put my hand on my hip, "Do you think I'm some kind of luck talisman or something?"

"Bla, bla, bla, whatever. Let's go to the designated place of my shooting. You will see how awesome I am!" (Your name) fist bump the air while smiling happily. She drags me away from the park.  I couldn't help but follow her footsteps.

It's rare to see an ecstatic (your name). 

Wait, why am I acting out of character too much?

Little Time Skip

The place where (your name) will be acting is beside a river. I just found out that the ad she's going to star in is about a drink. Yes, a drink. A well-known brand though. As she talk with the other actors, I squat beside the river, looking into the blue water. I don't know if there are fishes in it. 

When I see my own reflection, my lips curls up to a smile. I'm still me, right? I close my eyes before letting out a long sigh. I stand up and turn around to find (your name) waving at me. "Haruka, I'm going first! See me do it, okay! Promise me you will see okay?"