♚Desperation (1)♚

Haruka's POV

I look out of the window of the dining room. It faces the entrance gate and the road at the opposite side. Even though the breakfast is as delicious as always, I couldn't help but wanting to look at that certain gate. 

Ever since that day I almost snap my brother's neck, I didn't see him. Hmm, maybe he went to the hospital, or maybe he's already dead from the shock. I notice his disappearance when I'm getting on my ride. Usually, he would be there, even he is sick or busy, yet he isn't. I wonder what happened to him.

If he get abducted just like Hiro, I wonder how should I react like. After awhile, my eyes who changes its focus back to the pancakes in front of me, averts its attention to the gate once again. 

I have a feeling he is doing something incredibly stupid for some reasons. 

"Haruka-sama, why are you always watching the gate for?" Su who is standing by the wall by the side ask in a curious tone even though I know he is faking it. 

I narrow my eyes before deciding to stop looking at the gate and finish up my breakfast. "When is he coming back?" I didn't answer Su's question, instead giving him one. 

The head butler chuckles as he replies, "Why? Are you worried about Shiki-sama?" 

I take a sip from the teacup in my hands, "Rather than worry, I'm feeling you guys are not telling me something important." I place the teacup down and send a glare at the middle-aged man, "After all, you are always with him when he is doing something serious yet  here you are, standing there watching me eat my breakfast." A smirk creeps up on my lips, "It is suspicious." 

He smiles at me, "Eh, why do you think that it's suspicious for me not to accompany your brother, Haruka-sama? It's true that I have always been beside him , during a crisis or not but this time, it's not something I can go against." His gaze seems to pierce into mine like those times when I'm joking about killing innocents. 

I sigh. It seems bakaniki told Su to not accompany him this time. Maybe he is in a situation where he needs to solo a whole mission all by himself. Hmm, what kind of mission I wonder. I don't know his limits but I can't imagine him toppling down an agency of bad guys in a night all by himself. Well, of course I can't imagine it, it doesn't mean I don't believe it. 

Standing up, I click my tongue as I look away from the head butler while muttering my complaints, "Always keeping secrets about their activities and continuously going around their words to not let me know. If I get married in the future, I won't even tell them." My mouth turns to a sneer when I let out those words of complaints. What's the purpose of not telling me? It's not like I would jump into action without them knowing. Well, it can't be promised though.

"If you get married in the future, Shiki-sama and I will be the first one to meet you, Haruka-sama."  Su happily chirp behind me when I start walking to the main door. 

My eye twitch slightly. This guy....... even though I glare at him, it doesn't seems effective like how it affected others. It's useless, Haruka. Go and get your bag that is in his hands. After taking my school bag that he hands out to me, I give him a last glance before exiting the house, "If aniki ever comes home today, tell him that if he doesn't have any souvenirs for me, he should know the outcome of his actions."