Omake: What Are Your Fears?

Haruka's POV

This is just an extra chapter since Hellowy can't think of a good plot yet. Therefore, she asked me to write a chapter for you guys, an  omake of course. So I'll be the one who'll handle this while she goes around and search for an idea for the next chapter. 

Since this story is nearing it's end, I thought it's good to reveal the characters fears. You guys don't know mine, no one ever does except for that damn freaking annoying brother of mine who still haven't got himself a girlfriend.

Okay, skip that.

"So, the reason the author  calls us here just to force us to tell our fears?" Hiro raise a brow at me. All of the important characters are in the interrogation- I mean, the meeting room. 

"Yes." I reply with one answer. 

"Why?" Masaomi asks me. 

I shrug, "She promised the readers to tell them about our fears. She is fulfilling it right now." 

My brother who is sitting beside me slam his hand on the table, "But! This is embarrassing! I ain't telling anyone about my fears." 

"Neither do I." Hiro replies, closing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Like hell I would." Masaomi shakes his head. 

"I' m neutral though." Sougo laughs softly. 

I turn to face Seijuro who is sitting beside me. I don't have any problems revealing my fears but what about him. He caught me staring at him and he just smiles, not saying a word. Narrowing my gaze, my head spins around, searching for the hidden meaning behind his smile. 

We will be excluding the reader's character for this omake cause she is you guys, it would be weird if we set the fears for you. 

The whole room ends up in silence since none of us wants to start. At last, Sougo opens his mouth after noticing the other's stubbornness. "Oh come on guys, it's not that bad, right? It's not like our fears will leave an impact on our reputation." 

"YES IT WILL !" Shiki lashes out. 

Since I know what is his weakness, I keep quiet. I'll reveal it once he reveals mine. 

Sougo shakes his head while laughing, maybe thinking that everyone being embarrassed is cute. "If that is the case, I'll go first." He continues on, "My fear is not being able to save a patient's life." 

"That sounds normal, Sougo. Are you sure about that?" Masaomi glances at the guy sitting beside him with a skeptical look. 

Sougo nods, "Well yes. I have a lot more but that is my worse fear. It is just that, when I cannot save their lives, it makes me remember about my family." His eyes reveals those emotions of sadness after going through a painful past.