♚Kaijo High [2]♚

Haruka: *reads all the suggestion* Hmm, some are easy and some are brutal. I would love to do both. Unfortunately, it's better if I intimidate her first. *smirks* sounds easy. *looks at me* Hey, author-sama, could you please hand me a cockroach toy? I want to surprise her. 

Author: *hands her the toy*  Okay here comes the chapter!! 

Haruka's POV

Oh my, the way she quiver under my glare makes this moment more interesting. I only greeted her and she already become this weak? My urge to bully her is just too strong.

"Kotorichi, are you okay? You look weird." Kise ask the timid girl. 

Kotori's eyes meet Kise's , "A-ah. I'm fine. It's just that I'm shock, I mean happy to see Haruka-san here." She looks at me, trying to put up a smile, "N-Nice to meet you too, H-haruka san." She stutters slightly, hiding the fact that she really wants to run away right now. 

I slip my hand into my hoodie pocket, grabbing the cockroach toy and hide it from everyone's view. (A/N: I know this is sudden but I helped her XD Read the conversation before this chapter start. Just imagine Karma's smile when he wants to have a handshake with Koro-sensei. Yes, Haruka's smile is just like that. ) I walk towards Kotori, with a smile on my face, "It's been awhile hasn't it, Kotori-chan?" I extended my hand, gesturing her that I want a handshake.

"A-ah. Yes! It's been awhile hasn't it, Haruka-san." I notice the sweat that trickles down her neck. She's nervous but she has to play around so that no one would see her true self. When her palm make contact with me, her eyes travel down to out connected hands. She must feel something in my hand that she immediately pulls it back. Too bad, the cockroach is already attached to her palm. At the sight of the dirty and smelly bug, she screamed like a little bitch. "AHHHH!! GET IT OFF ME! EW! EW! EW!" She screams as she wails her palm at the front while closing her eyes. 

Kise runs to her aid while i stand there, holding my laughter until I can't contain it anymore. "Ahahahaha! You should see your face expression." I wipe the tear that escape from my eye. 

Kise takes the toy away from Kotori, looking a little disgusted until he found out it's just a toy. He looks at me, "Mou! Stop bullying people, Harukachi!" 

I smirk at him while shrugging, "It can't be help, Kise. I'm bored and I want some amusement." I glance at the basketball members who is standing behind us. "From everyone that I've met." The smirk I wore widens. All of the basketball members flinch. 

Kise pouts, "Even so, I won't let anyone hurt my girlfriendssu." 

I look back to him before raising a brow, tilting my head to the side, "Your girlfriend?" 

He nods, "Yes, Kotoricchi is my girlfriend. That's why I don't like it when people do something bad to her." 

My eyes wander at Kise for a moment before changing it's focus to Kotori who is sitting down at the gym's floor, looking down at the floorboards. "Heh, is that so?" My tone sounds sarcastic and evil. It made her flinch. This is fun, from the way Kise and Kotori acts, it seems that Kise doesn't know what does Kotori has committed during middle school years. Kotori definitely doesn't want her boyfriend to know about that because she is afraid of being abandoned and hated.