~The Beginning Of A STORM (7)~

Mizu's POV

Today sucks. Haruka knew what I did last Thursday and I have to shoulder the shame when the information was known to Federica. I sighed before continuing walking down the street towards an assigned destination. I was told to meet a person that will be helping us in the next mission. I heard that this person is a really elite one. More elite then me and Federica. This person is as elite as Haruka.

An Important person with a valuable ability. That's the only conclusion I can make.

Nevertheless, this person is a male and he belongs to the Ministry OF Defense's Information Gathering Squad. Federica, me and Haruka belongs to the Assassination Squad. So, we never met before. I take a sharp turn to into a dark alleyway. I stop when I saw a dead end. A high wall is blocking the way. I look up and found a person sitting crossed leg on the wall. The person is wearing a fox mask and it's a male. He is looking down at me.

I open my mouth. " Nice to meet you. I'm Takeo Mizu. One of the High Member of the Assassination Squad."

The person replied. "I'm TRE. The Highest Member of the Information Gathering Squad."

My brain processed something really unexpected. This voice. It's the same as someone I knew and he is one of my classmates in Teiko. I watch the person's feature carefully. I realized that this person has the same color hair as that person.

"You...." I stop before sighing. "You are really talented to keep secrets, huh?" The person jumps down from the wall and now, he is in front of me. Now, I can see his features clearly. The same height as that person. The same scent as that person. The same voice as that person. Also..the same color of hair as that that persons'.

He removes his mask to the side. I can see his eyes immediately. I can't be mistaken. This is him.

"Akashi Seijuro. Quite surprising to found you working with the Ministry Of Defense." I said while smirking.

He smirked back. He put one of his finger on his lips and replied. "Secrets are meant to be kept after all."

"

Federica's POV

"So, you are saying that Akashi Seijuro is the Highest Member of the Information Gathering Squad? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I thought he's an old man or something!" I said after Mizu brought me to see the person who will be working with us on the next mission that is tomorrow.

"That's why I brought him here, Fed. You should know about it since it's cool~" Mizu smiled while patting Akashi's back. His hand got slapped away by Akashi though. After that, Akashi glared at me.