♚Soap Opera♚

(A/n: I don't know what to put as title!)

Haruka's POV

It doesn't take much time for us to arrive at our destination. After getting out of the plane and exit Niigata airport, I hold Mizu's shoulder. "So, we arrive at this place. Any ideas where the hell our dear Federica is?" 

He slaps my hand away before turning around to face me, "That is not a problem for me, Haruka. I have a branch family here. I already contacted them and they will be helping us out." He says with a smirk. 

I narrow my gaze at him as a black polished car stop right in front of us. The chauffeur opens up the back door and Mizu walks into the car without care. Kuro following behind like a kitten, then Seijuro and then me. After sitting down and fast my seat belt, I ask Mizu once again, "Where are we going?" 

He wonders for a moment before answering, "Much likely we will be meeting the head of the branch family. Since I'm the next heir of Takeo Family, it's normal for him to greet me. After that, we'll arrive at our accommodation. " 

"This branch family of yours, it's Kirigami, isn't it?" Kuro asks, with a smile. 

Mizu narrows his gaze at him, "You know?" 

Kuro nods, "Of course I do. They are the one who is the head of all yakuza family in Niigata Prefecture." He continues on, "But! Don't worry. I never meet the head or any members of the clan. So, they won't recognize me." 

"You still care about it even though you hate this kind of business." Seijuro opens his mouth, joining the conversation. 

"Clan relationships are important. My fat- I mean that man drilled it into my head ever since I can start learning. I know all clan names in Japan, and I know how they function. All of them are stuck in my head and I can't get rid of it." He explains. 

"By the way, I heard it from my brother that your clan, Kuro, is a lot stronger than Mizu's. Is that true?" I ask Kuro, thinking why didn't I ask him before this. 

"Oh that. I can admit Kuro Hebi clan is a lot more powerful than Takeo clan but it's just because they are operating with the help of organizations from the underworld. While, Takeo clan strive for more direct pursuit." Kuro pats Mizu's shoulder, giving him courage. 

"Powerful? I wonder if that is true. My clan has been going down in the dumps ever since that old geezer getting sick." Mizu scoffs, not realizing the fact that he just reveal his secret he used to keep. 

"Even so, you are the next boss, aren't you? A man like you will surely make the clan rise to it's glory once more, right?" Kuro laughs, lifting up the atmosphere mode by teasing Mizu. 

"I can agree with that." I smile at Mizu.