♚Training You Say?♚

Your POV

News spread fast will they? 

"Seriously, you two are engaged?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I exclaim in shock while on the phone. I'm currently at the drama set, having a break after finishing a scene for the future episodes. Haruka is on the line, telling me what has happened. I feel like I want to lift up a tree and throw it downhill but I don't have the humongous strength. Still, I have to find a way to vent out my fangirling-ness.

"Yah, it's true. By the way, I have to go now. Good luck finishing your scenes. I've watched the drama and I have to admit, your acting is the best among the girl actors there. Well, bye bye. See you at school tomorrow." 

"Yah, okay! Bye~" I reply before cutting off the call. Grinning none stop, I continue on reading the script for the next scene. While reading, the director suddenly comes by. Lifting my head, I raise a brow at the little paper bag he is carrying. 

"Here, it's an item for your futures scenes during the high school time." He hands the bag to me and I grab it. 

"Err, shouldn't you give me tomorrow? We still haven't finished the middle school part." I stated as my eyes stare into the little paper bag. There's a box in there, looks like an accessory box to me.

He sighs before taking a seat in front of me. He leans against the chair and stare at me wit ha smile, "I've known a lot of actors and met some promising newbies. You are one of them but I guess I have to give you an advice on how to tackle viewers attention to your acting and thus making the whole story interesting." 

I slap down my script, "EHH REALLY?" 

He continues, "To get the best result, as an actor, you have to indulge yourself into the character yourself. For example, the character has a harsh way of talking and deep way of thinking, you as the actor who plays as the character has to develop that kind of trait. It's called being in character." He stops for a moment, taking a deep breath, "I know it can be quite hard for you to understand but it is important because during the high school time, your character who used to be bubbly and friendly will change to a secretive and quiet type but still has that bubbly attitude." 

I nod again, "Okay, I understand. I'll try my best to act the same as the character's characteristics." My gaze drops on the paper bag, "But what's the function of this? From the looks of it, it must be some type of bracelet or something like that."

He raise his brow before answering my question, "According to the original story, before the conflict starts between your character's family and your partner's family, the guy gave you a present and it is this bracelet. The author told me that the bracelet is an important object in the storyline because it symbols their relationship. It's something like ' the bracelet that connects yourself with your love one'. I know it sounds so cliche but we have to follow the original storyline."

I smile broadly, "Connects me with my loved ones , huh?" 

Mikaze, the director chuckles before standing up, "So far, you've done excellently, (y/n). I hope you can figure out a way to develop those new characteristics in your dictionary. With that, I'll take my leave, I have a lot of things to handle. Reports and such. " He turns around to walk away.