♚Concealed Truth♚

Hiro's POV

I'm quite surprised to know Kyoya actually works with someone. He's usually a lone wolf but this time.. I smile. He must believe in (y/n) more than I thought. I wonder what type of relationship did they share. 

"I already warned you, didn't I, Ono? (y/n) can be sneaky. She's not the past (y/n) anymore." Sougo crouches in front of the upside-down servant. 

I eye Uni and she only averts her gaze elsewhere, "That girl.." She whisper silently but my ears manage to catch it. 

Me and Sougo suppose to be in the mansion, playing chess or shogi but both of us felt something unsettling and decided to check up on Kyoya and (y/n). We thought they got a problem handling Uni and Ono but looks like it's the opposite. Right now, they are not here. They have left both of our servants to hang upside-down.

"Those two just left 5 seconds ago. I guess they are searching for the other two." Ono gives us his thought as he untie the rope that wraps around his feet. Uni too, did the same. Both of them can always attack Kyoya and (y/n) back but they refuse to do it. 

The sound of a branch crash down the ground made my eyes narrow. Shiki and Akashi is nearby and they are wrecking everything in their way.  I let out a sigh heavily, turning my heels towards the direction, "Don't go destroying my forest, dammit."

Haruka's POV

When me and Masaomi manage to meet Akashi and Shiki, they already stopped fighting. Hiro is scolding my brother "This forest cost me a fortune! You think I'll let both of you go just because both of you lost control? For heaven's sake, calm down."

Shiki gives his dumb smile, "Ma, ma. Don't be angry, Hiro. It's just a branch." 

Hiro replies back harshly, "Do you ever think how many years it would take for that branch to grow in that size again?" 

Shiki continues to smile, "Don't worry, Hiro. It's not like the tree is going to die." 

Hiro facepalm, "I really can't take you seriously. You are such an idiot  I don't know why I still spare you."

Masaomi walks to join them while I'm still standing at my place, looking for a certain red-head. Where has he gone too? I caught a glimpse of flaming red color at my right and I immediately averted my gaze there. I see Akashi sitting down while leaning on a tree, looking amused. 

I walk to him, kneeling down beside him. He looks fine and not hurt. What have both of them done while I'm talking with Masaomi? I'm glad none of them are hurt.

He turns his head around to face me. His face is still with the usual expression. 

Thinking back about the secret Masaomi told me just know, I feel conflicted inside. It must be tough for Akashi all this time, right? I wonder how he can still keep that stoic expression of his. I wonder how he will react if he knows everything. He must felt lonely without his mother's love. Unexpectedly, I move forward and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. I could feel him tensing up.