♚Seirin High [1]♚

Akashi's POV

My eye twitch slightly as I stare at my fiancee's picture that was sent by Satsuki. I can only check it once I escape the mountain of work in the student council room and felt really irritated considering Haruka didn't call me at all after the morning call.

'Haru-chan is a legit trap! She looks hot XD'

I sigh as I stare out of the car's window. What are you doing in Too, Haruka? 

Haruka's POV

I plan to call Seijuro that night but I have to delay it because my phone died. Damn it! I curse myself for running from Too Academy to my hotel during the heavy downpour. Now I have to use a new phone because my clothes are soaked to the bone. Oh that's right, it's fine. No one saw me cause I walk out of other pedestrians sight. 

After a nice bath, I wear a clean change of clothes before plopping down on the queen sized bed. Tomorrow's my last day at Too and I'll be in Seirin next. After that, I'll go back to Kyoto. I sigh as my hand reach for my phone. Staring at the black screen, I smile sadly. Curse my luck. I want to talk with my fiancee. 

(A/N: Pfftt, girls in love sounds stupid.)

I heard that, author-sama.

(A/N: DAMN IT HARUKA!)

Pressing the power button, the black screen lights up. My eyes widens as I smile successfully. Luck hasn't abandon me yet.  I look at the clock and it's already 10 minutes before midnight. Seijuro has called me many times but didn't receive any answer. I thought of calling him back and tell him why the hell I cross-dress and who I talked to today but...he must be asleep right now. Not wise to disturb him at all. 

Narrowing my eyes, I put my cellphone on a nearby table before pulling the blankets. After closing the lights, I close my eyes and had a dream of pure darkness.

TIME SKIP 

"HARUKA-CHAN!!~" I'm just walking around during the evening in the school grounds when Momoi came and hugs me from behind. I look at the pink head as she seems comfortable hugging me while me on the other hand, feels suffocated. 

"Oh, Momoi. What is it?" I ask her, ruffling her hair. She is a little bit shorter than me.

She lets me go, "Thanks to you, the basketball members aren't slacking off anymore! Imayoshi-senpai told me to drag you to the gym. Let's go!" 

I shake my head, remembering about my current destination and plan in mind, "I'm sorry but I have to decline that invitation. I helped you guys for a day and I'm going to visit the kendo club next. I'll see you again once I finished my business there."  

She pouts but nods, "Okay.... I'll wait for you at the gym with Dai-chan and senpai. Let's see each other for the last time before you go for the next school!" Her lips turn to a smile. She walks backwards before turning her heels around, running towards the gym.