~Namimori Junior High~

Time Skip

"Is everyone ready?" The coach asked us when we settled on the bus. Everyone nodded in agreement. I look outside instead of talking with Satsuki beside me. I'm not in the mood to talk since I knew I will be meeting those guys again. After a few minutes, I grew bored with the scenery and decided to talk with Satsuki.

"Nee, Satsuki. Can you tell me more about this school we will be visiting?" I rested my cheeks on my hand while looking at Satsuki who seems surprised with my sudden question. She gave me her sweet smile before answering it.

"Namimori Junior High is a normal school. If it is compared to Teiko Junior High, it would be like a peanut beside a watermelon. So that means Namimori Junior High isn't popular at all but recently their football, boxing and baseball have joined the international championship. All of them won the first place in the championship defeating us. Since the other teams in that school are powerful, that would mean the basketball team would be a formidable rival for us. Our coach knows the Namimori's basketball team's coach so they ended up in agreement to have a friendly-match." As expected from the most talented information gathering, Momoi Satsuki.

I nodded before sitting up straight. "So, you guys just wanna play with them or be serious?"

"Of course we will be serious." Akashi is the one who answered me. I look back and lock my eyes with him. I inclined my head to the side. "Why?You guys never saw them play, right?"

He leaned back to his seat then explained. "I saw them playing a game against another school before this. They are very talented and skillful. I should admit their team line-up are pretty strong. It's like they have the same strength with us."

I raised an eyebrow. "Ohh, really? Then this will be a good match,huh?" He nodded.

Suddenly a certain blonde interrupt us. "Harukacchi! Thanks for the bento! It's delicious!"

"Wait! You already ate it? I cook it for lunch not breakfast!" I look at my front once again. Well, Kise and Murasakibara is sitting in front of us. It makes the conversation more easier between us.

"Haruka-chin's cooking is delicious. I tasted it with Kise." Murasakibara jumped on his seat then look at me. Kise too, lock his eyes with me. Wait, these eyes. It carries the meaning of they wanted something from me. Oh great.

"Can you cook for us again?" Murasakibara and Kise chorussed together. I gave these two men a stare before nodding. "Okay, I'll cook for both of you but there's a rule."

I change my innocent stare to a sadistic one. "If I ordered you guys to do anything, you will not hesitate. It's only for today. Is it a deal?"

I could see them stutter behind the seat. They nodded slowly. "Yes, Haruka-sama."

I chuckled. "You guys are so funny."

Someone tapped my shoulder. I look back to see the person. It's Akashi. "Care to tell me what did you requested them to do that?"