~The Beginning Of A STORM (1)~

Akashi's POV

I kept on convincing myself not to believe that the person who saved my father is Haruka that I knew because if the person is her, that would mean she is involved in the world of killing and murdering. I won't believe it if she is actually works for the Ministry of Defense. So, instead of sitting back in the room to think about the logical possibilities, I decided to ask her tomorrow. I don't want to be the one who beats around the bush.

I waited at my seat, while watching the class door. Haruka and the two new students still doesn't come. It puts me in unease because maybe the person who my father mentioned yesterday really was Haruka. As the school bell rings signaling the first class to start, the door of the classroom slams opened. Haruka and the two new students walks in. If I look at their faces expression clearly, all of them appeared to be tired.I sat up. Maybe I should ask her at recess time. It's more suitable than talking to her right now. The class advanced like normal.

When it is recess time, I walked towards Haruka who is still reading her textbook. She is staring at the same page for the whole session and don't move even an inch. I think she has fallen asleep. It's weird for her to fall asleep in class as well as coming late for class. I took a sit in front of her and examine her face. Yup, just like I thought, she is sleeping while reading the textbook. I rested my arm on her table while my chin is placed on top of my interlaced fingers. I smiled.

It's been awhile since I got to be near with her like this. why does my heart beats fast every time I saw her. It is a strange feeling even the internet can't answer it. I continue to stare at her until she woke up. She quickly glanced up, looking at me. Her face showed no emotion at all. She blinks a few times before tilting her head to the side. "What is it, Akashi?"

I lean back to my seat and replied. "Nothing much. I just wanted to talk to you."

She raised a brow before looking back. She is making sure the two new students are not staring at us. Fortunately, both of them are not to be found. She face me once again and leans closer. "What is it? Make it fast before those guys come back."

Sudden speculations runs through my mind. It's like she is being controlled by those two. "I understand why you quit the basketball club but I don't understand why you don't spend much time with us. If I remembered, you said that you will still be with us but I guess that's a lie."

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't really lie at that point. It's just those two new students always drag me elsewhere, leaving me no time to meet you guys. I really wanted to spend time with you guys but I think it's not possible if those two are near with me." she glanced back, telling me that she is talking about the two new students.

I frowned, "I've been keeping this question ever since those guys enrolled in this school so I'm going to ask you now. Who are those guys?"

She played with her hair before answering. "Mizu and Federica? Those guys are merely friends."

I rolled my eyes. "That's not what I meant.Let me rephrase that , who are they to you until you have to follow their orders lately?"