Cultural Festival

~The Cultural Festival~

I could feel everyone eyes are on me. Well, not just in this school, some other suspicious people hiding somewhere in this school too. I can't act stupid or I'll be destroying Hitomi's plan on lying to superior. She just bought me some time to think about a way to kill that man. I'll make sure he'll suffer the way he did to me.

The wall that holds my sadistic side began to crumble down. Should I kill that man before he can make a move on my friends, or should I just let them be? Since he have gone this far by ordering my own companion to kill them, I won't have any mercy when I kill him.

"Haruka-chan, your class will perform this afternoon, right?" Satsuki suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Yup, I'm looking forward to it."

"Mou~ I' thinking I've become jealous for some reason." Satsuki pouts. I laughed. "Why did you say that?"

"Well your talented in sports, have brains and also talented in singing. You will be popular in no time. Besides, your already popular with the other senpais since you are beautiful." She continued to pout. I continued to laugh. She's cute when she pouts. How can Aomine and Kuroko ignore this beauty?

"Nee~ Haruka-chan. My class will do a maid and butler cafe. Will you come?"

"Sure, I'll drop at your class if I have the time."

"Okay, ja nee Haruka-chan." She waved at me before entering her class. I went to my class to get ready. I will sing this afternoon so that would mean plenty of time to waste. (stupid Haruka)

After the opening ceremony ended, everyone went to their own stalls. My classmates are in the building, getting ready for the concert that will be held this afternoon. This time, the festival is opened to public. So, I invited Hitomi and Yusuke. I want to see them together because it's cute. If only I can make them kiss.... (author-san facepalmed)

It's still 10 am but the school grounds are already filled with people. Well, it can't be help. Teiko Junior High is popular with it's basketball. Generation Of Miracles was the name. The team is very powerful so everyone admires them.

While walking, a person suddenly hugs me from behind. Ohh great, those two already came.

Hitomi and Yusuke.

"Kyaa~ You look wonderful in the school uniform, Haruka-chan! Can I take a picture?" She fangirled hard. I could see Yusuke sighed. I chuckled. Both of them are cute.

"You two are on another troubling mischief again, right?" I tilted my head to the side. making sure my voice will only reach both of them.

Yusuke smirked, "We kinda want you to have a little freedom."