~Paralyze Your Opponent~

Haruka's POV
When we entered the gym, both of us look at the scoreboard. Wew, our school is losing. I look at Akashi who is standing beside me.

"It's your fault." He said.

I nodded slowly. "I know. Now, it's time for me to redeem myself."

We joined the other on the bench, explaining things then sat down and watched the game. Our opponent have the upper-hand against us. I gritted my teeth. Thanks to my stupidity, now my teammates are in shame. After a few minutes analyzing the opponents, I have formed a perfect plan.

Let's see their faces when they lose. I mentally slap myself for saying that.

I look to my side, watching Akashi as his eyes shifted from time to time. I kick his legs, trying to get his attention. He raised a brow. "Bruhh, don't be too anxious. I know how to defeat them. I'm going to tell you know. You are the key for the plan."

I called the coach over and explained about the plan. Both of them agreed with me. The coach asked for a player change while I gave a pat at the back to Akashi. "Show them who's the boss, Akashi."

He look back at me as the referee blew the whistle, signalling for a player change. "You know I will." He changed places with Kuroko who seems to be very tired. While Satsuki busying herself taking care of Kuroko, I continued watching the game. Making sure the plan worked.

As the game started, Akashi went on full throttle resulting the trio from the opponent team to mark him. I smiled. Bingo.

I knew the trio have the ability of speed. Not that inhuman speed but rather faster than normal human could. These guys also is on the defence, making it harder for us to score since they will always block us.

"Yes, mark him, trio-san." I said as Akashi dribbled past around them.

I told the coach and Akashi that these guys specialize in speed and endurance but unfortunately their eyes can't keep up with strange movements. So, I asked Akashi to play the game while frequently changing the rhythm of the whole team.

Eventually, those trio's eyes gave up and our team scored and scored. Now, our team is winning but before half-time, our opponent asked for a player change. I look at the figure of the new opponent who just stepped in the court.

I clicked my tongue. The coach and Satsuki gave a questioning look. Noticing it, I faced them while glancing at the new challenger.

"Their ace have stepped into the ring. This is dangerous."

Yup it was. The new challenger has the speed as Aomine and good shots like Midorima. Now, our team is losing. When the buzzer went off signalling halftime, the team rested on the bench. Depressed.

I stood in front of them, eyeing Kise in the process. "I know how to win this. Don't be too depressed!" I gave them courage. " It's impossible to win against number 9! He is too powerfulssu!" Kise sighed.