♚First Confrontation♚

Author's POV

 Four silhouettes in the dark sat at a distant hill as they scout the area which they will be entering that night. A night raid, just like what they had planned. It's good that the Kuro Hebi's place is out of any residential areas and it is at a secluded place. From up there, Haruka can just sigh at the ground they have to cover that night. This place is enormous, just like a mini town. Too bad this place seems deserted. 

"So, this is your house?"

Haruka didn't turn as she ask Kuro who is sitting not far from her. He has been quiet ever since their eyes set on that place. It must be hard for him, to come back to the place he should be calling home but instead it's hell. 

"Yes, it is. Quite big isn't it? It has been awhile since I set my eyes on it." He close his eyes as he takes a deep breath. Turning around, his eyes met Haruka's , Akashi's and his other companion, Hibari's. "So?" He raise a brow at each of them. 

"South." 

"East" 

"West." 

The three of them in succession tell what is in their minds a the next moment. Even though it's just one word, Kuro understood clearly what they meant. Kuro Hebi clan house has a total of 4 grand entrance, each placed at East, North, West and South. Of course, no one would choose to storm in through the grand entrance. From what they meant is where their position would be based on the grand entrances. 

Their target is the main house, which is the only place that bothers them. The other buildings will be taken care off by the Seraph siblings. As the four of them push the enemies to their backs, the siblings will act as another barrier so that no one can escape. Ritsu and Izumi will serve as the nightwatch, telling which way the enemy has went off too. Mizu and Federica, well both of them... 

Kuro stood up, "North it is then." He mutters under his breath. 

"8 o'clock."

At the next moment the other three silhouettes disappeared, leaving Kuro alone. Why? Oh well, his current place is right at the clan's North gate. He remembers the details from the day of the meet. It started nicely but end up bad. At least, no one was hurt. His dark eyes stare at the distant clan houses, memories flicking around in his head. 

"Will they welcome me back nicely? I wonder..." 

Haruka's POV

It's already 30 minutes past 8 and I've cleared up the East courtyard with a tiny bit difficulties. I choose this place because it's terrain is suitable for me and surprisingly for the past 30 minutes, I've only encountered the enemies numbered not more than 30 of them. Of course they possess the symptoms of being influenced by the newly-made drug but I've successfully made them sleep with some fights and brawls. 

Seijuro chosen the courtyard that has the same terrain as mine but the only difference is that place has an underground network that goes straight to the main courtyard. I guess he has finished his work. About Kuro and Hibari, I am not that sure. I stop and sat on top of a rock at the courtyard as the earpiece made beeping noises. 

"East Courtyard cleared. Requesting for medics." I say as I turn my head around, looking at the piles of bodies who were sleeping soundly on the ground. 

"Understood." I hear my friend's voice at the order end receiving my message. Izumi who's on the watch then chirped in.  "Congrats. Move in to the center courtyard next." 

As I make my way to the center courtyard, I asked the other front line members about their situation.

"What's the situation at the other courtyards?" 

I hear a buzz the next moment, followed by Seijuro's voice. "All cleared. I'm making my way to the underground part next." 

Hibari and Kuro didn't reply so I guess they are still busy handling their problems until Yao Yao's voice disturbs the silence. 

"Oh my, this youngster is seriously bold." 

And I understand what she meant by that. As I'm nearing the center part, I hear a big crash and a loud commotion from the West Courtyard. That place has a flat terrain with a lot of bamboo trees. And that place, is where Hibari chose to be in. 

I thought he'll choose a silent way but no. He went straight in, like a tank. Oh well, at least that serves as a diversion for the others (pity the gates thou). I silently pray those guys at the West direction won't have serious injuries inflicted on them. 

The center courtyard is where the core of the clan is. I'm on my way there on foot, Seijuro from underground and Hibari is waltzing towards there with chaos. Kuro on the other hand is silent, making me wonder what happened to the his end. 

Only when I arrive at my destination, I understood why he stayed silent all the time.