Surprise

Haruka's POV

The next day of school, I waited too see the two new 'bodyguards' to show themselves. I think both of them will be in the same class a me, 1-A because my instincts say so. I sit up straight as the teacher walked in the class, clearing her throat. Everyone in the class quickly get back to their seats and paid attention to the teacher.

"So, today you guys will be having two new members who will join this class. Please come in." The teacher clap her hands two times before the class door slide open by whoever person who did that. I froze at my place as I watched those two walk towards the teacher with cheerful smiles plastered on their faces. Why the fudge are those two here??????

"Good morning, my name is Takeo Mizu. Nice to meet you."

"Good morning everyone! My name is Federica Ambrogio. Nice to meet you!"

I grip the edge of my table as I convinced myself from running away. I was at the edge of my seat when I noticed them glancing at me. Okay, should I tell you guys who are them?

The handsome man with brown hair and green eyes. Takeo Mizu, the heir of the well-known yakuza family in Japan.

The beautiful girl with blond hair and hazel eyes. Federica Ambrogio, the heiress of the well-known mafia in Italy.

(A/N: Please refer to the picture above. )

So these motherfuckers are my fucking bodyguards? The government are really serious about this. Are those outside people are really that dangerous? Because both of them are on par with me when it comes to skill. I met Mizu once and shoo-ed him. It's been two years since I met Federica. That's it. I'm dead. Mizu is a pervert and Federica is a yandere sister. If these two gonna be my confidants while I'm in school, I think my life will be miserable once again.

While others are whispering about how handsome and beautiful are those two, I kept thinking on how the hell these guys can even get in this school? They are three years older than me. They supposed to be in high school. Oh wait. The government rules it all.

"Kanou-san, are you okay?" The teacher cocked her head to the side while watching me. The whole class have their eyes on me.I stood up then pointed at Mizu and Federica.

"How can you guys enter this school? You guys are three years older th-." Federica jumped towards me and closed my mouth with her palm. Mizu and her eyes are twitching. Hmm, maybe both of them are afraid if their age are found out.I squinted my eyes before sitting down. Better shut up than telling what is obvious. The class goes on like usual and I can feel two pair of eyes keeps on watching me from behind. Ohh really. Why did you guys show up?

When it is recess time, I talked with Akashi and Midorima about the previous subject. Even both of them have problems understanding it. After a while, we decided to grab lunch together and also met up with others.

Unfortunately...

I was dragged away by Federica and Mizu. Akashi and Midorima continued their walk towards the cafeteria leaving me alone with my new confidants. Both of them drag me all the way to the garden and hid behind a certain bush. We made a little circle and started our conversation.

While staring at them, I ask. "Oii, you guys supposed to be in high school. Why are you guys in middle school?"

They shrugged. "Well, do you understand the word 'order' and 'mission'?" Mizu replied.

I nodded. "They could ask someone else to be my bodyguards. For example, Hitomi and Yusuke."

It was weird because both of them end up staring at each other after I said that. Something sad flashed in their eyes. What is it? I'm curious. Something happened to my OTP?

"Don't you know the recent news, Haruka?" Federica holds my shoulders tightly. Mizu at the back, biting his lip. I raised a brow. Gesturing her to talk.

"Both of them are hospitalized. They are at the verge of death and currently in the ICU."