♚Once An Assassin, Forever Will Be♚

A/N:Seriously, the title sounds grammatically wrong.

Haruka's POV

This is the first time I step into the Student Council Room. It's larger than I expected and more luxurious than I imagined. Hah, what should I expect? This is a school for the rich after all. When I close the double doors behind me, I turn around to see Akashi doing some paperwork on his desk. 

He lifts up his head to see me. "You are right on time, for once." That arrogant smirk spread across his face. 

I raise my brow, "Excuse me? This is the first time I have to arrive at the designated location at a specific time. The way you emphasize those words were like I'm a person that isn't friends with the clock. Mind rephrasing it again?" I walk towards him while mumbling my comment. 

"I'll use that extra time for my paperwork instead." He replies before getting back into his work. I decide to let him do what he wants and let me do what I desire. 

I stand in front of his desk that is placed at the middle of the room, closer to the wall  of windows behind. I could see the vast school field and also some school blocks from here. This room is just across the principal's room. That would mean we'll have the other view of the school since this building is in the middle of the compound. 

Nice for spying people. Wait, why would I spy for? 

"Where's the treasurer and secretary? It's already 7:05 and I still haven't see them." I ask Akashi who is focusing on his work. "Mind to tell me who are those two?" 

He glances up, " The treasurer is quiet hard  to convince, so the principal asked the secretary to call him." 

Two person immediately pops in my mind, "WAIT, DON'T TELL ME IT'S THOSE TWO--"

"WHY THE HELL YOU ARE SO HARD TO TALK TOO?" A new voice resounds in the hallways outside. I recognize that voice. A slam is what the voice got as a reply. "Kamikorosu." The only word I can hear with my keen hearing. I immediately turn around and slam Akashi's desk with both palms, eyes twitching. 

"Hey, hey. You know it would be match-up if this goes on. The Student Council will be rekt like this!" I emphasize every word slowly. 

"Actually I wanted to pick someone else but the principal is the one who elects others. Guess what, Haruka. Both of us have the same thinking." He let down his pen right after finishing his work. 

On the cue, the double doors slams open and two figures stride into the room. One with a cheerful and at the same time angered smile while the other one is keeping that stoic and serious face. I try to calm myself from bursting with question.

"Good morning." I say that, trying to act normal as possible when I actually internal screaming inside. 

"Ahh, yooo, Haruka!" (Y/N) stops walking and greets me.