Hitomi, Yusuke & Haruka

(^It's Hitomi and Yusuke's Picture^)

(This chapter could be crappy......I don't know what to say.(  ゚,_ゝ゚) )

3rd Person POV

A man reads a message sent by one of his assassin. "Hmm? This is the first time you refused a mission, Haruka. Did something happen?" He whispered towards himself.

"She has a good friend in that school. She already joined a group of people there. I think she refused the mission because she will be hanging out with her friends. You already understand her, superior-sama. She's good when it comes to lying." A brunette-head girl showed herself from the shadows

"I never thought you will spy on her, Hitomi. But, I'm surprised you didn't keep that as a secret. You're Haruka's first friend, right?" The man asked the girl.

"Hmm, friends? I never thought her as a friend. She's just a girl with a pitiful past. I never thought she see me as a friend." The girl smirked.

"Well, should I send you too kill these friends of hers? If those guys keep bugging her, and that would mean, she will have the idea to quit this organization. Do you think I will let her go with that rare talent? No, I won't." He snickered.

"Whatever, superior-sama. I would love to accept that mission. I'll kill them mercilessly." The girl continued to smirked.

"Make Haruka remember who she is, will you Hitomi?"

"I will,superior-sama." The girl curtsied and disappeared.

Hitomi's POV

Why did I accept that mission? It's not like I can kill people! Also, if I kill Haruka's friends, she will be sad. I don't like seeing her in sorrow. I hated it. She's the only one that understand me and helped me. She's the only one that makes me feel alive. How can I betray her?

But if I don't do this, I'll be the one who ends up dying.

What should I do? Which path should I choose?

"Your having a hard time thinking, Hitomi. Should I help you?" A boy's voice called for me. I turned my head around to see one of the assassin in the organization smirking.

His name is Kurayami Yusuke. One of the most skillful assassin for the boy's side. I call him my brother though cause my father took him in.

"Superior-sama asked me to kill Haruka's friends. I don't want to do it but I'm forced to do it! Nee, Yusuke, do you have any plan to stop this bullshit?" My eyes watered.

"Well that's surprising.How can you agree to take that mission if you can't do it?" He asked me. Brows rose.