♚Your Secret Is A Curse♚

I'm feeling good because I...don't know. I'm just leaving this here :3

~Hellowy

Haruka's POV

After a brief talk, Akashi and I was invited by Reborn to the Vongola's mansion that is not far from Rakuzan. Well, both of us hesitated at first and started to make excuses but Reborn said that (Y/N) was there and I immediately drag Akashi with me. (A/N: Akashi is really obedient here, isn't he? What's up with him when he's with Haruka lately?)

When I stepped into that mansion, I could see a puzzled (Y/N) sitting at the living room's sofa. Guys are surrounding her and she looks like she doesn't like that type of company. You guys will be freaked out if you woke up after a recent kidnapping and found out being surrounded by men in black uniforms and sunglasses. I stomped fast towards her while chanting curses at Reborn for making her involve with this. 

When I reached her, those men tried to block her view from seeing me but they move away when I glared at them. When (Y/N) saw my face, the first thing I notice in her thoughts was, 'At last, someone that I knew is here.'

She opened her mouth, "Haruka-chan? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you are kidnapped by these weird men too?" 

I took a seat beside her and patted her head, "It's okay, (Y/N)-chan. They won't do anything to you when I'm here." I said with a smile.

Reborn's POV

I look at the two girls who is sitting on the sofa opposite with mine and Akashi. 

One of my Dino's man pleaded Haruka to step away from (Y/N) "Unno, Kanou-san. Please take a seat at the other cou-" 

But she hissed back."Don't order me around.I'm spending friendly time with my friend right here." She make a ghostly tone voice and the man immediately step back. I glance to my side to inspect Akashi. He looks bored but his eyes are locked on Haruka. I smiled, both of them has grown a lot while I'm busy with the Vongola.

Oh, that's right. How can I know Akashi? Simple. I knew him when he helped me in a spying mission at this town. 

"Why did you bring us here?" I heard Akashi asked me.

"Ohh, there's a meeting for Vongola today." I replied.

"What did you involve us?" He asked again.

"Because there's something I want Haruka to know about her friend right there." I relied again.

"What about me?" He asked once again. Now glaring at me.