♚Serious Ones♚

A/N: I don't know why I suck at writing romantic scenes. I always ruin it.*headbanging the wall*

Haruka's POV

My face went rigid for a moment there. Since this blind date suppose to pair me up with my fated person, then....Akashi is my fated partner? 

I calm down with a sigh. What am I thinking right now? I don't have time for this thing called 'romantic feelings'. (A/N: Everyone's face >> (¬‿¬) ~  )I already abandoned it two years ago, why should I bother about it right now? I stare at Akashi's face. "How can you end up here?" 

"Tell me about yours first." He immediately reply. 

I place my both of my arms on the table, tapping it with my index finger. "I end up in this place thanks to (your name). She said that this is a normal cafe and it was a lie. So, after doing some paperwork, I walked into the cafe. There's no one there so I know something is up. By the time I realized that, the floor under me move and created an opening. I fell down into the hole and rode a slide. In the end, I found out I'm here. So, what's your story like?"

I stare at his face once more. He opens his mouth, "I feel like I want to laugh but karma will get me. I got here in a totally worse way possible" I notice his expression is darkening, his aura is worsening. I guess he went through hell. 

"So, do you want to tell or no?" I lean closer to him.

"Cross my dead body first." His glare stops me from nearing him. Knowing that I can't pry further, I slump back to my chair. I cross my arms over my chest, looking unsatisfied. I mumble under my breath, "Ceh, I wish a machine would tell me about it." 

"Excuse me, what did you say, Haruka?" Akashi tilts his head to the side. Raising his brow too. 

I sit up straight with a smile, "I just hope we can get the hell out of this place." 

Suddenly the screen on the table glows. After a moment, a hologram of a butler comes up. Me and Akashi raise our brows. What in the world....?

The hologram changes glances between both of us before smiling and bowing. "Nice to meet you, Kanou Haruka and Akashi Seijuro." 

"......" Both of us didn't reply. We keep on staring at the hologram with weird looks. 

He notices something is wrong so he laughs elegantly, "I'm sorry, it is rude to not introduce myself first. My name is Kyosuke and I'll will be your butler for today's activity." 

"......" Both of us still stare at him with weird looks. Not blinking once. 

He changes glances with us again, "Ara, ara. I guess both of you know each other, yes? If so, that's good. Your relationship as friends will change to a lovely cou-"