~The Meeting With Vongola & Varia~

~Time Skip~

When I woke up, I noticed I'm actually in a closed hall. Since I'm laying on the floor, I could hear people walking and talking from the other side of the wall. Oh, yes. That voice. It's Reborn. I should take my sweet revenge now.

I don't want to hide since it will cause a fuss. I just stood up in the middle of the hall while tapping my feet on the ground. Since I still wear my normal clothes AKA my sleeping clothes consist of a black short sleeved shirt and a pair of gray shorts. I don't even wear any shoes. I guessed after Reborn kidnap me, he dump me into this place like I'm a trash.

And he will pay for that....

Unfortunately, the one who walks in with a group of seven middle schoolers around my age is no other that that Cavallone. He looks happy when he saw me standing in the middle of the hall. I gritted my teeth as he happily waved at me. I let out a loud 'tch' before stomping my feet to this blonde man.

I

Will

Kill

Him!!

Tsuna's POV 

We were called by Reborn to a closed hall in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night. Dino-san picked us up so we can save the energy from walking and searching for this place. It's exhausting asking these guys to follow me, especially Hibari.

But today, he seems to be following my request. Maybe just for this once. As we stepped into the hall, I saw a girl with jet black hair and aquamarine eyes staring at us while tapping her feet on the floor. She's not even wearing any shoes either.I immediately stopped my family since my instincts said that she is a dangerous person.

Dino seems delighted to see her. He waved at her while smiling. The girl stomp towards him angrily, she's pissed.

When she is nearing Dino-san, "Haruka-chan, how are you?" Dino-san why are you not sensing this dark atmosphere around her? It's obvious she is pissed with you. She stopped in her tracks when she arrive in front of Dino. Looking up, I could see her eyes showed something terrifying.

"I'm fine thank you." As she finished her sentence, she kicked Dino's legs. Dino wanted to crouch down but before he could that, the girl elbowed him at the back, resulting him to fall down harder. She kicked him at the stomach and sidekick him at his side. Dino fell down beside her like a frail doll.

Owch...That looks hurt.

She is fast. Faster than any of us. Who is she?