♚Back To Kyoto♚

Haruka's POV

I open up my eyes when I hear the sound of bustling engine. By then, I notice that I'm wearing a different outfit, that is a plain normal grey t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I wonder who changed me into these, let's just say the nurses did it cause if the red head did, he'll seriously have a broken wrist today. 

Speaking of which, where is he? Also where am I? 

From the interior, I know I'm somehow in a chopper, complete with the headphones and mic, not to forget I'm buckled up to the cushioned seat. The chopper is taking it's flight and I can see the busy streets from here. 

I hear a shuffle from my side and I immediately look to that direction. Seijuro is looking outside, his eyes narrowed while watching the scenery down there. He notices my stare and stop looking outside, changing his focus towards me. 

"How's your sleep?" He tilt his head to the side as his voice enters my ears through the headphones. 

I smile at him, "More than enough." I begin to fix my posture.

He nods, "Very well." The red head stare blankly again outside the window of the chopper. 

I too, look outside sine we don't have anything to do. Besides, the distance between us is quite near since the chopper is kinda small. I can feel his body heat from my seat and that makes me want to move away. Taking a deep breath, I decided to ask him a question that keeps bugging me. "We're going back to Kyoto, right?" 

"Yes." He replies, we didn't face each other. 

Another question, "Where's your father?" 

"He told us to go first. He has something to settle in Tokyo. I can't ask him further because he left us immediately." He replies again, both of us not bothering to look each other. 

Nice, Masaomi must been up to something that he has to stay in Tokyo. It's either his company's business or that business. Oh, I wish I can crack up this case and find out what the hell is happening. My brother with his pesky black trench-coat. That color blends well with his features, making him look like a complete black market dealer. 

I bite my lip, I still remember the sentence that comes straight from Akashi Masaomi's mouth. 

'Shiki finds the information, Hiro deals with the investigation also capturing, I deal with the interrogation and Sougo handles the clean-up.'