Know Your Place

~That Night~

"Haruka, what do you think about this dress?" Satsuki asked my while twirling a pink dress. I smiled. "It's beautiful on you, Satsuki." She continued to twirl around.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It's a message from Hitomi.

'Be careful with your surroundings, Haruka. Superior-sama has sent some assassins to kill your friend. Love, Hitomi.'

I sighed. Good, now Satsuki has been targeted. I searched for her, she's paying for the dress she just picked. While's she's busy with paying, I closed my eyes to concentrate. I have to make sure the building is save. My ability activated and I have the access to see the whole landscape of this building and the outside. The walls can be easily breached by my ability, allowing me to detect any suspicious people.

Bingo.

 5 unknown person who wore black outfits are suspiciously walking in front of the store. I opened my eyes and walk towards Satsuki.

"Satsuki, can you wait for me in this store for a moment? I want to buy something."

"Eh? We can go together, right?"

"You still want to browse around this store, right? It's okay, I can protect myself."

"Okay, Haruka-chan!"

She happily replied to me. I smiled before turning my heels towards the store's exit. Once I'm outside, I sense those 5 pairs of eyes are watching me tentatively. I grinned. Stupid assassins. Actually I have a feeling after that 3 hours of boring shopping... 

'I kinda feel like I really want to torture someone'

"Let me teach the difference between our skills." I whispered slowly. I crossed my arms on my chest then slowly walk to a quiet and dark alleyway. Those 5 assassins quickly revealed themselves. 2 stands in front of me. Another 3 stands behind me.

They lunged forward towards me with their own weapons. I don't bring any weapon or even any sharp things, so I used my martial arts skills to defeat them. I jump over their heads once they neared me. I landed behind them in a crouch before sweeping my feet 180 degree in front me. All of them stumble down like bowling pins. They fell down on their belly.

Using the opportunity, I jump on one of them. Holding his right arm, I broke it in seconds. I smiled as I watch his eyes showed pain. He screamed in pain as I break his right arm bones again. 

Crunch, crack. The sounds of his bones breaking excites me. 

Suddenly I hear a shift behind me. Sensing someone's bloodlust , I immediately dodge the attack. This girl tries to hit me with a baton? Hey, you are disturbing the fun, missy. Since her arm is just 2 cm beside me, I took that chance to flip her over while I'm still sitting on this guy's broken body.